Fat experiences

Getting looks as i go into a fast food place

I now weigh about 262 pounds, and a lot of that weight has come from regular and hearty consumption of junk food -- my ideal meal out is at McDonald's, Burger King or Pizza Hut, and I'm a familiar face at all three.

One of the things I love about going to those places is the looks I sometimes get. As I waddle in or out, or as I'm sitting down to eat, I sometimes notice people shooting disapproving glances my way. It always gives me a rush, like I'm doing something daring and illicit. Not that their disapproval bothers me at all -- they can go ahead and eat their bland, healthy stuff. I'll be content to eat something that's tasty and filling.
6 years

chubadmirer95:
I now weigh about 262 pounds, and a lot of that weight has come from regular and hearty consumption of junk food -- my ideal meal out is at McDonald's, Burger King or Pizza Hut, and I'm a familiar face at all three.

One of the things I love about going to those places is the looks I sometimes get. As I waddle in or out, or as I'm sitting down to eat, I sometimes notice people shooting disapproving glances my way. It always gives me a rush, like I'm doing something daring and illicit. Not that their disapproval bothers me at all -- they can go ahead and eat their bland, healthy stuff. I'll be content to eat something that's tasty and filling.

I have too been getting looks from people lately!

There is a Hungry Jacks I go to about twice a week after work, and after becoming a regular over the past few months, they are really beginning to notice me getting bigger with every visit. They would watch me waddle as I hold my tray of food, when I spot them looking at me, I just smile and they smile back.

There was one time a girl that knows me well referenced my weight and near endless eating. I was ordering more food after the meal was not substantial enough, she said, "But you've just eaten lunch!" When confirming the order, I added, "You've gotta keep a fat man happy!" She would then guesture my growing belly and said "You are looking a little bigger around the stomach, aren't you." I smiled as I slapped my belly which jiggled for an eternity and we both laughed. 😊😊
6 years

Not technically fast food, but definitely fitting this thread- I came back with my lunch from one of the food trucks that set up near our office every Thursday when my bosses began asking me about it. Apparently they were watching me browse the food trucks and placing my order.

So in summary, not only are my eating habits drawing my bosses' direct interest, but I'm now fat enough to be recognized from a 12th floor window half a block away!

I would be embarrassed if I were less of a glutton.
6 years