General

Celebrity weight gain

I'm from the northeast, one of the baseball teams I follow is the NY Yankees. The other night I was watching the Joe Girrardi Pregame show. Joe was at a local pizza place with Meredith Marakaviz (she's the YES Networks Yankee beat reporter). I haven't seen her physically on the Yankees games (other then them showing her face) when she reports on the team. Now for folks that don't know her, she 34 years old, close to 6' tall (she's actually 5'-11" tall). Well, my jaw dropped when I saw her, she has gotten so big, she must be close to 300lbs now! So hot, such a beauty!
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

No link, check the internet for her
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

Hard to find a full body shot, but she is very beautiful.
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

He she is skinny; she's twice as wide now, big sexy belly & boobs!
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

She's pretty big for a TV personality. She's also really cute.
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

Do you have a link to those publicity photos?
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

OMG, This IS real. www.yahoo.com/style/chrissy-metz-responds-critics-latex-dress-kardashians-cant-232353573.html
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

I remember she played a circus fat lady in American Horror Story: Freak Show. There was a scene where another character hand feeds her and tells her something along the lines of "If you want it long and hard, I'm going to need you soft and wide." Of course the character's interest in her was portrayed as being purely the result of drunken heartbreak because, y'know, Ryan Murphy and her storyline fizzled out without any explanation almost as quickly as she was introduced because, again, Ryan Murphy but it's still the most explicitly feedist thing I've ever seen in a TV show.
6 years