Gaining

Wedded bliss

It looks like I'm living out the stereotype of getting chubby the first year of marriage! I thought I was maintaining since our nuptials, and then 2 months ago decided to test my theory by trying on the pants to my wedding suit. Turns out I was NOT immune to the effects, and found them rather snug, and my belly juuuuuust starting to push past the top of the waist line.

Well! I tried them on again today, and man it must have been a good 2 months. I could barely get them buttoned, had to suck in quite bit, and then had a full on gut spilling out over the top. Next time the wife claims I "look exactly the same" I'll have to bust them out to prove her wrong, haha
6 years

Wedded bliss

Not so sure your wife is oblivious to the fact that you are now sporting a belly. I think she might like it for various reasons like mine seemed to also. First off it makes them feel better about themselves and there own weight gain...especially feeling smaller, it allows them to over indulge along with you and not worry if there own waistline keeps expanding and they seem to like that they have fattened there man up....rather than meeting you already Fatter. And if she is anything like my wife was you will notice her feeding you more and more at lunches or dinners (partly because you need more food these days and also because I think they want us even bigger) and the meals she prepares will be tastier and more fattening than ever.
6 years

Wedded bliss

Weight gain after marriage is so easy for both. My wife steadily gained after we got married. She packed on a lot of weight with her first pregnancy too. I stayed in pretty good shape, joining the military reserves a few years after we got married. I retired in 2013 and I have been steadily gaining since, my wife is a BBW and I have not been shy about my increasing waist and belly. She hasn't said a word about my weight, though I'm sure she has noticed it.
6 years

Wedded bliss

Well, we won't be married until Spring, but already he's grown to quite the little dumpling. Just the other day we went to a restaurant that serves Southern food and he ate his way through two entrees, two appetizers and dessert. The three blocks to the car were harder for him.
There is no way she hasn't noticed you've gotten fatter. Especially when the gain is significant, she has noticed. Apparently, however, she's been settling in herself, so she obviously enjoys it. Keep her happy and keep doing what you're doing.
6 years