forum  lifestyle tips

healthy ways to gain fat?3 weeks

Are there any ways of gaining fat that wouldn't be detrimental to your health? What foods would you guys recommend?

While physicians may debate the severity of adverse effects to health caused by obesity, it is accepted that a risk does exist. Ultimately, if you decide to get fat, it is because you believe the benefit will outweigh the risk.

Yeah, stay active.
It will give you a healthier, more balanced body...

But will also work up an appetite. It's easier to gain weight from eating than burn it off.
Not to mention muscle is way denser than fat, so gaining while staying active will make you extra heavy.

healthy ways to gain fat?2 weeks

I think activity helps the most. I've gotten bad again and haven't been walking enough. I notice that when I consistently go for a 30 minute walk a few times a week, I don't get so out of breath when doing physical activity.

healthy ways to gain fat?2 weeks

I think activity helps the most. I've gotten bad again and haven't been walking enough. I notice that when I consistently go for a 30 minute walk a few times a week, I don't get so out of breath when doing physical activity.

healthy ways to gain fat?5 days

I faced with similar issue a few weeks ago. After moving to Auckland, NZ I decided to attend the gym to gain mass. My good friend advised me a professional trainer here and now I see the first result. I think personal training sessions are much more effective.

healthy ways to gain fat?5 days

Bodybuilders gain all the time eating exclusively healthy foods. I'd recommend looking on YT for videos about bulking, Strongman diet, etc.

healthy ways to gain fat?4 days

Definitely maintain some form of activity! I've also personally found that a vegan/plant-based diet has done absolute wonders for my health, while still maintaining my plump bod! There's lots of super tasty vegan foods that are much healthier than the alternatives, so you get all the flavor and calories without all the bad stuff. c:

healthy ways to gain fat?3 hours

jakechip:
Are there any ways of gaining fat that wouldn't be detrimental to your health? What foods would you guys recommend?

Very simply, eat more good food. Maintain a balanced diet (ie: making sure you are getting veg & fruits as well as everything else), but up your portions. A LOT, if desired!

The danger is from eating crap foods (ie: lots of processed sugars, lots of trans fats) like in processed and fast food. Now, I eat those, too, but they don't make up a big percentage of my food intake.

If you push your limits and stretch out your stomach, you will be hungry all the time - that is the key to increasing your food intake, in my opinion.