forum  lifestyle tips

healthy ways to gain fat?3 weeks

Are there any ways of gaining fat that wouldn't be detrimental to your health? What foods would you guys recommend?

While physicians may debate the severity of adverse effects to health caused by obesity, it is accepted that a risk does exist. Ultimately, if you decide to get fat, it is because you believe the benefit will outweigh the risk.

Try and stay active and fit while gaining weight, and on the diet side of things you can eat unrefined carbs instead of sugar/refined carbs and unsaturated fats which aren't as bad for you as saturated, supposedly. These things might reduce your risk of problems when gaining weight. But it also depends on your genetics though and is quite complex.

healthy ways to gain fat?2 weeks

Yeah, stay active.
It will give you a healthier, more balanced body...

But will also work up an appetite. It's easier to gain weight from eating than burn it off.
Not to mention muscle is way denser than fat, so gaining while staying active will make you extra heavy.

healthy ways to gain fat?6 days

I think activity helps the most. I've gotten bad again and haven't been walking enough. I notice that when I consistently go for a 30 minute walk a few times a week, I don't get so out of breath when doing physical activity.

healthy ways to gain fat?6 days

I think activity helps the most. I've gotten bad again and haven't been walking enough. I notice that when I consistently go for a 30 minute walk a few times a week, I don't get so out of breath when doing physical activity.