forum  fat experiences

have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?2 weeks

My sister.

The first time I noticed was when she got in a really serious fight with one of her best friends. She was ranting about her, and apropos of nothing ended with, "And she used to be so pretty when she was fat..."
I was a little confused, honestly.

Her best friend was always a little curvy, but when she moved in with my sister she got genuinely huge.

My suspicions were eventually confirmed the next time we got to hang out, and she told me she had a serious attraction to fat ladies and a secret crush on her best friend. She even told me my wife was lovely, but "not nearly huge enough."

projectpolemics:
My sister.

The first time I noticed was when she got in a really serious fight with one of her best friends. She was ranting about her, and apropos of nothing ended with, "And she used to be so pretty when she was fat..."
I was a little confused, honestly.

Her best friend was always a little curvy, but when she moved in with my sister she got genuinely huge.

My suspicions were eventually confirmed the next time we got to hang out, and she told me she had a serious attraction to fat ladies and a secret crush on her best friend. She even told me my wife was lovely, but "not nearly huge enough."

Wait, so both you and your sister are feeders?
This is fascinating; do you know of any other family members that do the same thing?

One of my best friends has been with his girl for years but I keep watching her pile on the lbs. I would have to think he's into it at least a little bit but I actually asked and she said otherwise.

Kinda wish someone close to me would randomly come out of the fridge.

Fatterandlarger:
One of my best friends has been with his girl for years but I keep watching her pile on the lbs. I would have to think he's into it at least a little bit but I actually asked and she said otherwise.

Kinda wish someone close to me would randomly come out of the fridge.

Lol same exact thing happened to me.

has anyone else seen ann faris' statements about being a feeder? and liking her guys "big"? I've always wondered.

have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?5 days

A pretty lot of men in my ethnic community (I'm Black) tend to feeding intentionnaly their respective mates so they can put some meat on their curves... nay, a LOT of meat.

However, the whole Feederism realm for us, people of African descent, aren't exactly the same thing other people in Western would dealt with, so when a few of them heard about that "fetish" they find it either gross, hardly awkward or simply curious in a more positive sense.

have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?4 days

I have a friend who was always a little chubby. She started dating someone and became really fat. At first I just thought was getting comfortable, but then I had dinner with them, and he was definitely encouraging her to eat more. When She objected I said, "No, I think he's right. You should have more of that," and gave him a wink. We've been friends ever since.

have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?2 days

TheWhipHand:
I have a friend who was always a little chubby. She started dating someone and became really fat. At first I just thought was getting comfortable, but then I had dinner with them, and he was definitely encouraging her to eat more. When She objected I said, "No, I think he's right. You should have more of that," and gave him a wink. We've been friends ever since.

Male, Fat Admiring Solidarity. Lol.

have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?2 days

I've got a co-worker who I suspect. She constantly brings in delicious, fattening, homemade desserts. She gets super excited when someone gets some and pouts if someone turns it down. She seems to take particular interest when I keep coming back for more.

Today she brought in gooey brownies topped with marshmallows and M&Ms. She sat with her back to them and would bite into a piece of celery every time someone got a brownie, as if to emphasize the piggy they were being by comparison. Probably more in my head than reality, but definitely hot.

have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?3 hours

My imagination and belly were fed again by this beautiful possible feeder. She brought in a huge container of carrot cake cupcakes. I ate at least 6 today and hid three for later, to her apparent delight. I'm left wondering whether she was just bored, or she's lurking on here and saw my post yesterday. Either way, I'm always happy and grateful.
2 page 2 of 2   loading