Fat experiences

Have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?

TheWhipHand:
I have a friend who was always a little chubby. She started dating someone and became really fat. At first I just thought was getting comfortable, but then I had dinner with them, and he was definitely encouraging her to eat more. When She objected I said, "No, I think he's right. You should have more of that," and gave him a wink. We've been friends ever since.

SahX:
Male, Fat Admiring Solidarity. Lol.

Actually, I am a woman. However, the solidarity is real, as he knows I will only encourage her
6 years

growin guy:
My imagination and belly were fed again by this beautiful possible feeder. She brought in a huge container of carrot cake cupcakes. I ate at least 6 today and hid three for later, to her apparent delight. I'm left wondering whether she was just bored, or she's lurking on here and saw my post yesterday. Either way, I'm always happy and grateful.

Curious 1:
Maybe you should ask her to make you a private desert smiley

Actually, when I mentioned my birthday coming up, she insisted I decide on my favorite type of cake so she could bake it. I finally told her I would love some kind of peanut butter cake after she inspired me with Reese's cups. She came in the next Monday with an insanely delicious chocolate and peanut butter cake AND melt in your mouth peanut butter fudge. She just smiled when I asked if it was a test run.
6 years

I had a co worker who would always bring my desserts and make me food. She liked giving people food and said that "you guys probably hate me cause I'm making ya'lll fat" . She also noted that she preferred some chubs in her partners ( her partner is currently male ) She seems really sweet and innocent but i wonder if she has a darker side?
6 years

glittergem:
I had a co worker who would always bring my desserts and make me food. She liked giving people food and said that "you guys probably hate me cause I'm making ya'lll fat" . She also noted that she preferred some chubs in her partners ( her partner is currently male ) She seems really sweet and innocent but i wonder if she has a darker side?
I suspect she does!
6 years

pdt:
Not sure about feeder, but when I met my college roommate�s fianc�e who was like the size of the biggest girl I�ve ever been with, I was like, �My people.�

LOL! It's a great feeling!
6 years
12   loading