Fat experiences

Has anyone found themselves encouraging another to gain weight?

Has anyone here found themselves encouraging another to eat more or perhaps telling a person that he/she were not fat so that they would not attempt to lose weight?
6 years

I mean, I DO have a friend at work that I text photos of Milkshakes every time I have one...
6 years

johniav:
Has anyone here found themselves encouraging another to eat more or perhaps telling a person that he/she were not fat so that they would not attempt to lose weight?

I definitely encourage people and I do downplay people's weight if I can tell they are viewing it negatively. I don't lie but generally those complaining they are fat, aren't, so it's not a lie. If someone actually is bigger, I redirect their attention to something more positive, like saying something complimentary about larger people or about them in person - whatever is appropriate but I also try to steer clear of any cliche platitudes.
6 years

I agree with ChubbyHubby. Most girls I encourage who call themselves fat are not fat and will play it up as negative thing. They say it to stop themselves from getting a milkshake they want or a meal they've been craving.

I usually tell them are not fat and they need to treat themselves more often because life is too short to deny basic pleasures. But I have tried to give sneaky compliments. "You got birthing hips" or "all the weight is going to your chest" or "you've been losing weight, one treat won't kill you". If they say they haven't lost weight, insist you don't see it.

Guys, in my experience, only need a small nudge. "Weight would fill you out" "You need to burn something to get muscle" "(Preferred gender) don't like frail men, they want something solid" That kind of thing. It's so much fun!!!

Note: I am a girl saying these things, I do not recommend guys telling girls they have birthing hips out the gate.
6 years

Any time I can poke holes in society's standard belief that "thinner is sexier", I'll do so.

I find that particular part of your post admirable. Societial standards seem to always stem from how much money can we make people spend to get that way. Fat used to be beautiful when that meant you could pay/own someone else to work the fields for you. Skinny is only "sexy" because you have pay to stay that way.

Then again, the people who decided that being fat is cheap never bought a feedee dinner. More's the pity.

Edit: I'm also one of those people who fantasize that my friends want to be bigger but can't accept it, so it's more fun for me to tease. I wish the floorboards flexed when they walked. I wouldn't be able to keep still.
6 years

This is very true. As a guy, I find it kind of a fine line with encouraging a woman to gain weight. I often *want* to do that, but I also realize it's her own body and her own decision to make about what size she'd like to be. I do think it's easy for us guys to forget that at times, getting too caught up in fantasies of how great she'd look if she only did this, or that ....

But that said? Any time I can poke holes in society's standard belief that "thinner is sexier", I'll do so. Personally, I find a lot of things sexy about not only thicker women and women with bigger curves, but just being really heavy. I think it's just amazing when a woman weighs a lot more than it looks like she does (especially if she already looks like a big girl).

The women I've dated who were up in the upper 300's to low 400's had enough mass to make everyday things a turn-on. Like my ex-g/f would jog/run across the room to grab the phone when it rang, and the floor boards would flex under her feet. You could feel the floor bounce as she bounced across the room. To me, that's just really cool....

CUPC4K3:
I agree with ChubbyHubby. Most girls I encourage who call themselves fat are not fat and will play it up as negative thing. They say it to stop themselves from getting a milkshake they want or a meal they've been craving.

I usually tell them are not fat and they need to treat themselves more often because life is too short to deny basic pleasures. But I have tried to give sneaky compliments. "You got birthing hips" or "all the weight is going to your chest" or "you've been losing weight, one treat won't kill you". If they say they haven't lost weight, insist you don't see it.

Guys, in my experience, only need a small nudge. "Weight would fill you out" "You need to burn something to get muscle" "(Preferred gender) don't like frail men, they want something solid" That kind of thing. It's so much fun!!!

Note: I am a girl saying these things, I do not recommend guys telling girls they have birthing hips out the gate.

thecompguy:
I weigh more, wear a larger dress size, and have a bigger waist measurement than people would usually guess from looking at me; I LOVE shocking people by telling them that I have a 47-inch waist!
6 years

I actually fattened my non-feederistic, fat-phobic ex-fiance by 10 to 15 pounds. I did so with his consent; he had wasted away to 130 pounds because of stress-induced lack of appetite. His ribs were visible. I started making a lot of 9x13-inch cakes with cake mixes. I got him up to a healthy 140 or 145 lbs. I also packed on quite a few pounds myself, and back then, I was a lot heavier than I am now.
I didn't want to make him fat, partly because he didn't want that, and partly because my sexuality was not fully developed in my twenties; I now need a feedee who has or wants a B.M.I. of at least 34.
6 years

CUPC4K3:

LOL Good point!

thecompguy
But that said? Any time I can poke holes in society's standard belief that "thinner is sexier", I'll do so.

LOVE doing that!
6 years

ajmbsb4life:
I challenge her to how many calories she can eat in a set of days, week, months or months. I just had her come off a 60,000 calorie challenge for the month of August. She actually completed it with one day to go.

I am proud of your friend! I hope she can take it up a notch in the months to come! And I'm glad at least one person knows and wants to be encouraged outright. It feels so much more freeing to know they really want it.
6 years

I encourage my current, and quite plump, girlfriend to eat and grow fatter. She likes being able to turn me on with it but is otherwise uninterested which makes me a bit sad. All that being said I completely support her losing weight.
6 years
12   loading