forum  stuffing

the best donuts3 weeks

Its safe to say that we all here LOVE donuts, they are like our go-to snack for cheap, sweet calories smiley

Who, however, makes the best tasting donuts?

Shipley's
Krispy Kreme
Dunkin' Donuts
Large chains like Walmart
Regional grocery stores like Albertson's
A mom&pop shop we don't know about

Name your favorite place and why!

the best donuts2 weeks

I vote for Krispy Kreme, their donuts and pastries taste great and stay moist for awhile

the best donuts2 weeks

I usually binge on Entemens (SP?). I buy them at a Safeway store on the to our mountain home. I also like the donuts from "Lamars". I think they are based in Kansas City and have franchises in the west and of course Dunkin Donuts. I grew up on the East coast, so no denying them. They're everywhere back there.

the best donuts2 weeks

Curious 1:
Its safe to say that we all here LOVE donuts, they are like our go-to snack for cheap, sweet calories smiley

Who, however, makes the best tasting donuts?

Shipley's
Krispy Kreme
Dunkin' Donuts
Large chains like Walmart
Regional grocery stores like Albertson's
A mom&pop shop we don't know about

Name your favorite place and why!

Krispy Kreme doughnuts have variety and a unique recipe for their glaze which is sugary, mouthwatering, and tastes great with coffee. Dunkin Doughnuts coffee to be exact.

the best donuts2 weeks

I like dunkin better than krispy kreme.

the best donuts2 weeks

I Really love the supplier of 7-11's Long Johns, which I believe is Montgomery Donuts (anyone have more information on who supplies these?).

Keeping with the stated choices....

Krispy Kreme' chocolate iced cake donuts!

By The Dozen, of course.

the best donuts2 weeks

Voodoo doughnuts, old dirty bastard...chocolate frosting, Oreo cookie and peanut butter drizzle. Best doughnuts I've ever had, but pricy.

Also bought a tee that said, "worth the weight". Good stuff!

the best donuts2 weeks

fanedfox:
I usually binge on Entemens (SP?). I buy them at a Safeway store on the to our mountain home. I also like the donuts from "Lamars". I think they are based in Kansas City and have franchises in the west and of course Dunkin Donuts. I grew up on the East coast, so no denying them. They're everywhere back there.

Do you mean Entenmann? Think I've seen those at Walmart before - haven't tried them yet

LaMar's Donuts is a regional chain, didn't know about them until now, TIL

Yes, Dunkin' donuts are everywhere smiley

the best donuts2 weeks

reinaluna:
Krispy Kreme doughnuts have variety and a unique recipe for their glaze which is sugary, mouthwatering, and tastes great with coffee. Dunkin Doughnuts coffee to be exact.

So you mix the two, interesting; do you go to both every other morning before work?

the best donuts2 weeks

eats:
I like dunkin better than krispy kreme.

How come?
1 page 1 of 2   loading