forum  introductions

(very) soon to be university student!3 weeks

Hey.

I'm a stick thin 18 year old male about to embark on three years at university, and I'm looking to grow! It's taken me a while to accept that I have a thing about weight gain, and this seems like the perfect place to cultivate those thoughts and hopefully turn them into a reality.

I like most foods, though still haven't actively been trying to gain anything, beyond the occasional stuffing and bloating (boiiii those are good.)

I'm currently 121lbs, 5"11, looking to gain the Freshman Fifteen by the end of my first year. I'd consider myself to be predominantly a feedee, but I'm a massive fan of the engorged human form, in particular the male body.

I don't have a Kik profile, or anything along the lines of that, I have enough messaging accounts as it is and I don't really want another, so sorry in advance. That doesn't mean I won't want to talk to anyone here! I would always like a bit of encouragement every now and then, or just a general chat about gaining...

Away from weight gain, I'm a very big fan of Venom, as you can tell from my profile picture.

Look forward to getting to know some of you lot on here soon!

College is a good time for that, most people get bigger even when they don't want to. Dining halls are, like, the best thing ever haha.

Just be careful you don't overdo it!

I don't think it will be possible for me to go overboard, it's too expensive in London to do that! I don't even think my campus has one even :/