forum  weightgain

met a girl who looks like she'll be heavy one day3 months

TripleR:
In my English class I met this girl and wow she just had this look to her that there'll come a time when she'll let herself go. A class member brought in donuts and she giggled with glee declaring all the chocolate ones were hers and hers alone. She ate three quick with no shame. Every time she got up she'd shove her enlarging ass in my face and during the class her posture had her small belly shoved out. It took all I had not to stare at her the whole class. She knew I was watching though. I made some small talk and she caught me eyeing her belly. God what I'd give to fatten her up haha. The moment that really got me was when she belched right next to me after chugging her soda. I had to take a cold shower tonight haha.

Dude?! Did you ask her out? Her body language is practically begging you too!

Just take her somewhere with sweet stuff, like a chocolate bar or muffin shop

TripleR:
Update, so talked to her on facebook, feigning needing help on a project this morning and we just got done meeting. Wow. She's amazing. Of course I didn't say that I have this fetish with feeding and such but she definitely has some tendencies. I asked her out for dinner tonight too. A bit forward, but we had lots of chemistry.

Yeeeessss smiley smiley. Great job TripleR! Don't worry about being forward, it worked

She seems like a natural, so I would just wait and see what else she does.

Continue with the updates :-)

Continue with the updates :-)

Just here for the updates

man, you're a lucky one
just give us the updates

TripleR:
Dinner went great! As I expected she has a huge appetite. We went to a nice Hibatchi resteraunt in town and she cleaned off every plate. It's really surreal I met someone in the wild that fits my fantasies, haha, though I don't "think" she has a fetish like I do, she's just a girl who loves food. She definitely caught me eyeing her while she ate though she didn't seem to mind just kind of gave me a curious look. She wore a pink and black tight long sleeve shirt and she has a bit of chub on her belly already, but after dinner her gut was out to play. It was a good night. If you guys want anymore details just let me know😊

Alright! Looks like things are off to a great start smiley.

Think you can slowly work in food as a reward (I.e. play a game, winner picks desert/loser has to finish some dish you pick)?

TripleR:
In my English class I met this girl and wow she just had this look to her that there'll come a time when she'll let herself go. A class member brought in donuts and she giggled with glee declaring all the chocolate ones were hers and hers alone. She ate three quick with no shame. Every time she got up she'd shove her enlarging ass in my face and during the class her posture had her small belly shoved out. It took all I had not to stare at her the whole class. She knew I was watching though. I made some small talk and she caught me eyeing her belly. God what I'd give to fatten her up haha. The moment that really got me was when she belched right next to me after chugging her soda. I had to take a cold shower tonight haha.
This girl sounds like me in high school. I exercised for 2 or 3 hours a day, but at lunchtime, my tray would be loaded down like John Belushi's in "Animal House." I couldn't WAIT until I was living on my own so I could eat as much as I wanted. By the time I was 21, I was 290 lbs.

TripleR:
Things are still going great. We studied together at the library today and I got two double Dutch muffins feigning one was for myself she gobbled hers down quick and after an hour of not touching mine I caught her starting to nibble at the second one. Should I feel bad that I'm secretly trying to feed her more haha. We've been holding hands and have been quite insperatable since we went out. Today she wore these ripped jeans and her thick thighs were pouring out of them. She caught me rubbing her exposed thigh, didn't say anything, just smiled. I'm pretty sure she knows I like the thickness lol. She loves her soda too. She went through two 12oz bottles of coke in an hour, she got very belchy. Needless to say it was hard to not get an erection today. Tonight she's making dinner for me at her apartment off campus. I'll update if you're still interested.

You are living the dream!

Farleysmom:

This girl sounds like me in high school. I exercised for 2 or 3 hours a day, but at lunchtime, my tray would be loaded down like John Belushi's in "Animal House." I couldn't WAIT until I was living on my own so I could eat as much as I wanted. By the time I was 21, I was 290 lbs.

Interesting; if you wanted to attract an FA/BHM back then, what hints would you drop?

Yes, please, definitely update with anything significant. It's fun to see others having a good experience.

My god, I wish I was as lucky as you. 😁
1 page 1 of 2   loading