Gaining

Met a girl who looks like she'll be heavy one day

man, you're a lucky one
just give us the updates
6 years

TripleR:
In my English class I met this girl and wow she just had this look to her that there'll come a time when she'll let herself go. A class member brought in donuts and she giggled with glee declaring all the chocolate ones were hers and hers alone. She ate three quick with no shame. Every time she got up she'd shove her enlarging ass in my face and during the class her posture had her small belly shoved out. It took all I had not to stare at her the whole class. She knew I was watching though. I made some small talk and she caught me eyeing her belly. God what I'd give to fatten her up haha. The moment that really got me was when she belched right next to me after chugging her soda. I had to take a cold shower tonight haha.
This girl sounds like me in high school. I exercised for 2 or 3 hours a day, but at lunchtime, my tray would be loaded down like John Belushi's in "Animal House." I couldn't WAIT until I was living on my own so I could eat as much as I wanted. By the time I was 21, I was 290 lbs.
6 years

Yes, please, definitely update with anything significant. It's fun to see others having a good experience.
6 years

My god, I wish I was as lucky as you. 😁
6 years

It sounds like the beginning of a great relationship. When I met my wife, she was just a bit plump, having gained in college. When I met her two hundred pound plus mom, I knew she was the one! You might try to find out how big/small her mom is, could be telling of a wonderful future. My lovely wife is over two hundred pounds now.
6 years