forum  stuffing

what's the most/favorite thing you like to stuff with?2 weeks

I really enjoy stuffing with McDonald's cheeseburgers 😄 They're really good and one night I was able to stuff myself with 6 double cheeseburgers! I was soo full by the last one and my brother knocked on my door and asked if I wanted popcorn, I said yes lol I had a very big and round stomach for that night 😊

I like to stuff with breakfast foods. Waffles, French toast, pancakes, donut and pastries. I fine I get nice and full, lots of calories to help gain weight and relatively easy to digest. I have binged on these mornings and at night as well. Good luck and eat up!

Pizza! I love pizza!

Breakfast food and cheese.

what's the most/favorite thing you like to stuff with?2 days

This one is a toughie. My likes change so often!

Probably mac and cheez with nuggets or Taco Bell or chinese takeout. Such yummy treats!

Edit: I forgot how much I love this pizza place Mellow Mushroom. Top tier stuffing material, that one is definitely my ultra favorite!

Burritos, tacos, rice, beans, ect. Spanish cuisine ofl sorts. Plus beer for carbonation. Rice feels so heavy in the stomach

Thick 30% sour cream is the best forever if you are able to eat it raw. So delicious, heavy and fattening, it fills my curves with fat so quickly