forum  fat experiences

does this happen to anyone?3 months

So today I went to a friends house and she was outside, she knew I gained weight but thats not the reason I am writing down.

Temperature was not hot, it was a cool day but I stood for like 10-15 minutes with nothing to lean on or support myself and I started sweating on my face and forehead. Has anyone else experienced this for standing to long?

Yes, I sweat very easily with little exertion. Have to be sure to eat good and drink plenty of water. If You wait until You're thirsty before You drink, You've waited too long. Be careful to not become dehydrated.

Without knowing it you were doing a stance from Baduanjin qigong, a Chinese exercise routine. Standing almost perfectly still is the Standing Like a Tree stance. Baduanjin can be very taxing, a great form of exercise if movement is difficult.

WalkinInAdventure:
So today I went to a friends house and she was outside, she knew I gained weight but thats not the reason I am writing down.

Temperature was not hot, it was a cool day but I stood for like 10-15 minutes with nothing to lean on or support myself and I started sweating on my face and forehead. Has anyone else experienced this for standing to long?

That's just your body asking for a few cookies.. its nothing.

You need to request somewhere to sit. 15 minutes standing still is hard work. It's actually easier to walk about a bit.