Gaining

Gomad diet (gallon of milk a day)

Has anyone tried this diet and how much weight did they gain in what period of time?
6 years

I tried it for a couple of days but found it to much, I'll give heavy cream a try. I've just ordered some apetamin to help increase my appetite, I've heard good things about this product. Hopefully that will help me pile on the pounds
6 years

I'd say it is very effective. I have gained at least 20 lbs after doing GOMAD on whole milk for 4 weeks. That's the quickest I've ever gained. I'm giving it a rest now though. Don't try and drink it all at once and spread out over the day. Make sure you are not too far from a toilet as that is a lot of liquid.
6 years

saint77:
I tried it for a couple of days but found it to much, I'll give heavy cream a try. I've just ordered some apetamin to help increase my appetite, I've heard good things about this product. Hopefully that will help me pile on the pounds

where did you order you apetamin from i cant find it anywehere
6 years

I found apetamin on eBay, cost me a lot of money but it works. I've never been a big eater but the last few days I've been stuffing my face. The drowsiness is no joke though
6 years