forum  weightgain

loosing interest in my wifes gain2 weeks

I had only been dating my wife for a few months when one day she said to me that she was into stuffing and weight gain (which came completely out of the blue and was totally unexpected as I had never mentioned anything about feedisim or weight gain at all), which was my absolute dream come true. At first she gained and went from 80KG to 110KG in a matter of 12 months! But since then I have developed doubts about her desire to gain. Sometimes she will eat a lot over the course of a day. But mostly she will eat 1 huge meal and then nothing. I figured that she isn't really that interested in getting bigger so I back off and pretty much ignore her gaining and feeding; but she will rope me in by coming up to me and shoving her beautiful chubby belly in my face while I'm sitting down. I wonder how long is a normal amount of time for someone to go from stuffed to hungry? I dunno sometimes I wish she had never told me of her desire to stuff and gain because you can't really miss what you never had. She is always sure it's just her slow metabolism but it seems to take longer than anyone I have ever met for her to go from stuffed to hungry; like tonight she stuffed herself around 5PM when she got home from work and even at 11.15PM she still says she's full just that I don't see how she could be anything but hungry as even I have eaten since our very very early dinner. I even said recently that if she has the slightest doubt about her desire to get fatter that she should stop completely and think about if it's really what she wants; but she just says it really is what she wants. I guess I am a bit confused and because of that I am starting to want nothing to do with her food intake or weight gain

It sounds to me that the wants to turn you on, but doesn't want to gain any more weight. But, if you really want to know, you'll have to have a talk with her.

You might be right, I have also been buying plenty of fruit and vegetables and also improving our diet in general; I have suspected that missing out on good and tasty food has lead us both to become bored in our meals. I intend to cook from scratch a lot more

psmyth:
You might be right, I have also been buying plenty of fruit and vegetables and also improving our diet in general; I have suspected that missing out on good and tasty food has lead us both to become bored in our meals. I intend to cook from scratch a lot more

Cooking together -- and all the sensuality involved in it -- could spice things up (pun intended).

The chopping of foods, the measuring, the tasting, the sound of frying, the aromas, all these can make eating much more pleasurable.

And you both can enjoy this together.

loosing interest in my wifes gain1 week

I'm going to suggest you listen to what she says rather than whether or not she's acting as you think a feedee/gainer "should". Appetites change, being stuffed constantly is exhausting, and weight gain can slow down and plateau, especially after a significant gain. Also, getting really stuffed at 5pm personally would leave me without an appetite until I've had a chance to sleep it off with at least a nap.

Making sure plenty of her favourite foods are available and supportively checking in with her wishes is the way I'd go. But the sometimes unfortunate reality of being in a long term feedist relationship is that life will often take precedence over fantasy, and adjusting your expectations from fantasy to the reality and long haul might be a better and more rewarding frame of mind for you to adopt. Best of luck!

I am not sure what is really going on, so I have said to her as of a few days ago that I am going to back off 100% in regards to stuffing and weight gain (not that I was pushing and she did point out that she loves me encouraging her to eat more and gain more). But it comes down to the fact that if she has even 1% doubt I am not interested even 1%. I will make dinner and provide a lot of food but it is up to her if she wants to eat or not; if not than that is fine as I have said since she told me she wanted to gain if she doesn't want to get bigger I will always think she is beautiful. Her soul turns me on 100% and her beauty is an awesome bonus. Ps. I have been drinking so if this reply is crap you know why smiley

I totally lol'd at the drinking caveat, but I don't think I was really clear to begin with! What I meant was that if she says she wants to gain and likes you encouraging her, then believe it! It just may not look like she wants it all the time only because it's hard to be in feedee mode all the time. For me personally, the best thing my fella can do is offer me more/give my belly a rub and a jiggle, and if I'm able to "stomach it" I happily will! I can't speak for your partner, but I'm also in a place where I've gained 80-100 lbs and am having a hard time getting past 300, and don't have the time or resources to go all out like I did at first. Sometimes your body and your life just don't cooperate the way you'd like, but I'd still like to gain even if I'm not stuffing every day. It sounds like you two have really good communication around this, and that will do more for you both I over time than anything else smiley