Gaining

Loosing interest in my wifes gain

It sounds to me that the wants to turn you on, but doesn't want to gain any more weight. But, if you really want to know, you'll have to have a talk with her.
6 years

psmyth:
You might be right, I have also been buying plenty of fruit and vegetables and also improving our diet in general; I have suspected that missing out on good and tasty food has lead us both to become bored in our meals. I intend to cook from scratch a lot more

Cooking together -- and all the sensuality involved in it -- could spice things up (pun intended).

The chopping of foods, the measuring, the tasting, the sound of frying, the aromas, all these can make eating much more pleasurable.

And you both can enjoy this together.
6 years

I'm going to suggest you listen to what she says rather than whether or not she's acting as you think a feedee/gainer "should". Appetites change, being stuffed constantly is exhausting, and weight gain can slow down and plateau, especially after a significant gain. Also, getting really stuffed at 5pm personally would leave me without an appetite until I've had a chance to sleep it off with at least a nap.

Making sure plenty of her favourite foods are available and supportively checking in with her wishes is the way I'd go. But the sometimes unfortunate reality of being in a long term feedist relationship is that life will often take precedence over fantasy, and adjusting your expectations from fantasy to the reality and long haul might be a better and more rewarding frame of mind for you to adopt. Best of luck!
6 years

I totally lol'd at the drinking caveat, but I don't think I was really clear to begin with! What I meant was that if she says she wants to gain and likes you encouraging her, then believe it! It just may not look like she wants it all the time only because it's hard to be in feedee mode all the time. For me personally, the best thing my fella can do is offer me more/give my belly a rub and a jiggle, and if I'm able to "stomach it" I happily will! I can't speak for your partner, but I'm also in a place where I've gained 80-100 lbs and am having a hard time getting past 300, and don't have the time or resources to go all out like I did at first. Sometimes your body and your life just don't cooperate the way you'd like, but I'd still like to gain even if I'm not stuffing every day. It sounds like you two have really good communication around this, and that will do more for you both I over time than anything else smiley
6 years