forum  introductions

new here. 31 year old male looking for female friends3 months

Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I have always had a belly fetish. I am trying to find cool new people to connect with who share my interests, and maybe find someone to date hopefully down the road. I have a thing for girls with bellies, and I enjoy seeing a girl eat way too much until her belly is all bloated and round and stuffed full of food. So female belly stuffing is my main kink, and I also love belly noises, especially stuffed belly noises. I find them very arousing and I don't know why, lol. I also find burping and hiccuping due to overeating or overdrinking quite attractive, and I also don't know why, haha. But as long as I can remember, a girl overeating and the after affects of overeating have always been a huge turn on for me. I have had unsuccessful relationships in the past with girls who didn't understand my fetish, and I have never been able to connect with someone who likes what I like, so I guess that is why I am here! Is anybody else in the same boat? Feel free to message me to chat or say hi. I have paid for a premium membership for now to see how it goes, so message away!