forum  personal ads

middle aged women looking for other half6 days

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I have been looking for my other half/feeder/caretaker for the past several years, but I have gotten more serious as my weight goes up.

I am looking for someone who will allow me to relax, be lazy, eat all day, not required to work in which eat and watching movies/cable all day and would be ok with that.

I am looking for someone who is honest, knows what they want out of life, not forceful, compassionate, serious, down to earth, employed (NOT) a gainer. I would prefer someone to be on the fit to a little chubby but not my size.

My goal is to eventually become immobile and I need some realistic who understands the complications and tasks that someone immobile takes. However I would like to stay mobile for a few more years and I don't want to rush my gain, I would like to enjoy the gain and every pound that comes with it.

I am looking for someone that would be willing to behind the camera for the most part and still allows myself to model, do videos and contunie to show the world how beautiful fat can be.

If this sounds like you, please send me a PM.

Thank you!