forum  fat experiences

feeding more dom or sub?4 months

Just a random thought that popped into my head while I was fantasizing about being fed. When a man, for example, prepares a huge meal for his lady to indulge in, is that him being submissive to her, in the sense that he wants to please her and wants her approval and gratitude? Or is is dominant in the sense that he knows exactly what she likes to eat and how much she likes to eat, and he sees it as his way of taking care of her? Or maybe it's somewhere in the middle? And maybe I didn't explain this well enough.

I know exactly what you mean!

It feels like a complicated blend to me.
I submit to my wife, in the sense that she can casually order me to do things like go and buy her more ice cream in the middle of the night, help her dress and undress herself, and clean up after her when she's done eating. I really do serve her.

On the other hand, I really do dominate her in the sense that she treats me as an authority, always makes a big show of being very humble and grateful, and she's gotten more and more infantile about her body, weight, and appetite, like I'm becoming a father figure to her.

May sound a little messed up, but it makes us both so happy!

Obviously feeders and feedees come in all varieties but for me I would say a feeder is a complicated and sometimes conflicting mix of both sub and dom. I tend to think of the feeder role as one part tender caregiver and one part controlling sadist. But again, that's just me.

projectpolemics:
I know exactly what you mean!

It feels like a complicated blend to me.
I submit to my wife, in the sense that she can casually order me to do things like go and buy her more ice cream in the middle of the night, help her dress and undress herself, and clean up after her when she's done eating. I really do serve her.

On the other hand, I really do dominate her in the sense that she treats me as an authority, always makes a big show of being very humble and grateful, and she's gotten more and more infantile about her body, weight, and appetite, like I'm becoming a father figure to her.

May sound a little messed up, but it makes us both so happy!

Wow, that sounds like the ideal relationship to me. You're so lucky to have met each other.

feeding more dom or sub?3 months

I would say it all depends on context and what the nature of your relationship is.

feeding more dom or sub?3 months

I think it totally depends on the dynamic between the two. I'm dominant in feeding and outside of feeding. But I've found this varies from relationship to relationship. There's a vast spectrum of dominance and submission, and I've found the key to a successful and satisfying relationship is the energy between the parties involved.

feeding more dom or sub?2 weeks

i havent had very many feeder/feedee experiences, but the ones that i have had really didnt have a d/s dynamic. they were more of a mutual, shared experience type. my feeders never ate during a session, they more or less catered to me while i fed. this one guy stood behind me while i sat at the dinner table and gave me little massages while i ate - he would rub my jaws while i chewed food or gave me neck and shoulder rubs. this other guy sat beside me or in front of me and served me food, or gave me little rubs on my belly or front parts while i ate. i think for the most part we were glad we found each other and glad we were able to share the experience. i guess if u had more of a long term relationship thing going a d/s element would present itself.

feeding more dom or sub?2 weeks

lonipuffs:
i havent had very many feeder/feedee experiences, but the ones that i have had really didnt have a d/s dynamic. they were more of a mutual, shared experience type. my feeders never ate during a session, they more or less catered to me while i fed. this one guy stood behind me while i sat at the dinner table and gave me little massages while i ate - he would rub my jaws while i chewed food or gave me neck and shoulder rubs. this other guy sat beside me or in front of me and served me food, or gave me little rubs on my belly or front parts while i ate. i think for the most part we were glad we found each other and glad we were able to share the experience. i guess if u had more of a long term relationship thing going a d/s element would present itself.

What an answer!!!😊😛😍