Stuffing

2nd force feeding weekend

Hi all. I've missed you. I'm back for the second stuffing weekend. The first one was a total success. Hope to get the same encouragement and support as 1st one.
This is the pics from the party last year and the party this year. It's probably about 40-50+. You think anyone will noticed I gained? Can't wait to show off my little black dress
6 years
attachment

How much weight are you looking to gain this time?
6 years

my original goal was 200 when I started this. I gained about 9 the first weekend. It stretched my stomach immensely so my normal eating after that was way more then normal. I'm looking to do about the sand or more by Monday morning. I started yesterday. My new goal was 250 but I'm feeling so sexy we are just going to keep going
6 years

Well you do look sexy with art the weight. So how much do you think you will gain this weekend because if your pictures show anything you might pack on 12lbs from this weekend alone.
6 years

im going for at least 9. But I'm pushing for 15. I'm eating about 15000 a day with cakeshakes and all my food.
6 years

Damn you feeder must be doing a good job to make sure you get 15000 calories. So how long have you been gaining in general.
6 years

its really not hard. I can eat breakfast lunch dinner, a cakeshake and a snack or 2 and hit that., we just started this a couple months ago.
6 years

That's good to hear that it is not that hard on you. So over those few months how much weight have you gained so far?
6 years

Im up over 40 pounds
6 years

That's impressive for just a few months work. Hopefully by the end of this weekend you make the total amount of weight gained 55lbs.
6 years
12   loading