Stuffing

Stuffed pig

Already consumed a box of donuts for morning snack, a cake shake and a bagel with egg, ham and potatoes. I'm looking at the pic of the new dress and I'm not where I want to be. I wanted to be PIG FAT for this party today. We both agree that I haven't gained as much as we wanted st this point. I feel like I'm letting him down as my Master/Dom/Feeder. He's doing a great job, wakes me up a couple times at night to eat, sets out a morning snack for me to eat before he makes my breakfast. I don't know what else to do to gain faster. I can see he's a bit disappointed when he has me do a dance show for him, I can see in his face he wants me MUCH larger. Morbidly obese will not be large enough for us
6 years
attachment

Stuffed pig

You are trying, for me that in and of itself would be more than enough. It sounds like your are going to hit your mutual goal soon enough, just keep eating and loving.
6 years

Stuffed pig

And I know he feels the same way. He's just so good to me and I sometimes feel like I'm letting him down. He's never said or even hinted at that but I just feel that way
6 years

Stuffed pig

For the most part, I don't find gaining frustrating. I actually find it to be very erotic and sexy. When I stuff and blow buttons off my pants I couldn't be more turned on. It's do stimulating that after I stuff and get excited about it I actually need to stuff again to be satisfied, then my belly is bigger and stuff again, then I feel so fat I can't move and need to eat even more because the more stuffed and fat I am the more sexy I feel
6 years

Stuffed pig

Oh yes, I agree. In the beginning I would see a 5 pound gain and feel it in my clothes. Now that I'm larger and only wear big dresses or sweat pants I don't notice anything less then 20. The scale says I'm larger, just don't see it anymore
6 years

Stuffed pig

There's no need to be disappointed. You're a good little piggy and he must be very pleased with you. Someday you'll reach his goal but enjoy the process of getting there.
6 years