Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Can someone describe the difference between hard and soft vore to me?

We rp vore every now and then as foreplay, but interested to see what the different "degrees" of it are.
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

SweetLittleTreat:
I especially love the guilt tripping into eating more, always been a personal favorite of mine. I also like deception--a predator acting so sweet and kind, only to turn around once their prey is fat enough and reveal their truly cruel nature as they gobble them up.

Predator falling in love with their prey and fighting against their hunger (and failing) is a delicious idea as well!

I think this is the aspect of vore that is attractive to me, as well. As well as the idea of being tricked into a position of in the captor's power, and losing the ability to get away (or to stop fattening up!). I am probably a soft-vore guy, from the sounds of it.
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Pig farmer:
There's no vore as such in Hansel and Gretel but the tale appeals to some of us on this site because of the fattening and the witch's intentions. Her taunting is also arousing.

Part of the appeal of Hansel & Gretel (which I adore) is that, although they've managed to trick the witch by making her think he's not fattened up, in reality he is still unable to resist, loses control as it were, and does in fact grow fat. Something about the inevitability and unavoidability of it is so enticing.
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Pig farmer:
There's no vore as such in Hansel and Gretel but the tale appeals to some of us on this site because of the fattening and the witch's intentions. Her taunting is also arousing.

giantjay:
Part of the appeal of Hansel & Gretel (which I adore) is that, although they've managed to trick the witch by making her think he's not fattened up, in reality he is still unable to resist, loses control as it were, and does in fact grow fat. Something about the inevitability and unavoidability of it is so enticing.

I really agree with this, giantjay! It's that he can't stop himself (and obviously Gretel can't stop feeding him either -- or giving in to his desires)....
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

jrew:
Well this is the hottest thing I've ever read. That's my paradise.

And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:

jrew:
Well this is the hottest thing I've ever read. That's my paradise.

GrowingLoveHandles:
And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?

Thats lovely smiley
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

GrowingLoveHandles:

We've done this role play in the bedroom before... lots of fun! Big turn on, with arms bound behind and an apple acting as a gag. smiley
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

How about an apple poking out of that nice deep belly button as well?

I am fascinated what humans served as food would be most willing to be turned into. Would you prefer to be cooked and transformed into a pork centerpiece dish on the table complete with vegetable decorations all around, or maybe stuffed to the point of bursting, then having to contents of your stomach boiled as a stew before your entire body is served.

mmmmmm....I could really enjoy fat women as desert with ice cream all over their bodies with icing and a cherry on top. The idea of churning milk within their breasts and belly is arousing too
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Pig farmer:

giantjay:

GrowingLoveHandles:
I really agree with this, giantjay! It's that he can't stop himself (and obviously Gretel can't stop feeding him either -- or giving in to his desires)....

God, yes. All of this. ^^^ I'd be that witch 24/7 If it were possible.
6 years
12345   loading