forum  submission and domination

fattened for a cannibal3 months

How about an apple poking out of that nice deep belly button as well?

I am fascinated what humans served as food would be most willing to be turned into. Would you prefer to be cooked and transformed into a pork centerpiece dish on the table complete with vegetable decorations all around, or maybe stuffed to the point of bursting, then having to contents of your stomach boiled as a stew before your entire body is served.

mmmmmm....I could really enjoy fat women as desert with ice cream all over their bodies with icing and a cherry on top. The idea of churning milk within their breasts and belly is arousing too

robynrobinson:

I am fascinated what humans served as food would be most willing to be turned into. Would you prefer to be cooked and transformed into a pork centerpiece dish on the table complete with vegetable decorations all around, or maybe stuffed to the point of bursting, then having to contents of your stomach boiled as a stew before your entire body is served.

mmmmmm....I could really enjoy fat women as desert with ice cream all over their bodies with icing and a cherry on top. The idea of churning milk within their breasts and belly is arousing too

I read that humans probably taste a lot like pork, and that some societies that actually practice cannibalism call human meat "the long pig."

If we're going for dark cannibal fantasies personally, I'd rather treat big fatties like milk cows than cook them up outright.
Organic, humane free-range human milk, butter, and even ice cream!
Feed them up, make them lactate, and milk them for the rest of their lives while making sure they're happy and content. A beautiful farm in the countryside where they can roam around as they please...
not that they'll really want to since they're so plump and heavy!

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

jrew:
Well this is the hottest thing I've ever read. That's my paradise.

GrowingLoveHandles:
And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I need to be this!

robynrobinson:

Both of those ways to be served sound just fantastic. I'd like to imagine I was forced to swallow carrots whole before being cooked so that my belly would be filled with them, making me taste better. Also carrots or other slim vegetables being forced into my ass sounds great too.

guro:
I think one of my biggest fantasies is to be fattened up for a rich cannibal.
They would be really forceful and manipulative with their feeding methods. Guilt me into eating lots for them. "I made all this food for you- you're going to turn it down?
And eventually decide I'm big enough to eat! Or, maybe they fall in love with me and keep me around?

I would love to roleplay this! Its such a cute idea!
message me I'll glady take you on that offer this pred is hungry for a fatty meal

fattened for a cannibal1 week

robynrobinson:

The last part about being dessert in that way is like...my highest sexual fantasy! Ahhh .< Its so awesome someone else thinks this way too. Also the milk thing...Ive never thought of that before but I like it! Im also interested in the stew idea...Ive never heard of or thought of that either...gosh so many new things to think of now. Thank you!
3 page 3 of 3   loading