Gaining

Heavy cream results and timelines.

Nate I spot on and I agree completely with his method.
Back when I was a gainer heavy cream or just ice cream before bed helped me put on 30 lbs over a few months time.
It erotic to feel the extra fat slowly add up.
For me I could feel it under my arms and on the inside of my thighs so I knew it was working.
I did a shake a day for 2 weeks straight and could notice a few extra pounds so I stopped and figured it worked a little but the next few weeks my weight kept going up like a delayed reaction and it wasn't long I had gained 15 lbs of soft jiggly fat same for the next set of weeks I had a shake every few days and upped the heavy cream measurement and put on another 15 lbs and had a good sized muffin top and love handles going on LOL
Good luck and take it slow at first because it will work just give it time.
6 years

I recall mixing vanilla ice cream a boost plus drink and the heavy cream but I don't think I used a measuring cup or anything like that.
I hate weight gain powder so I never used that.
30 lbs in 2 and a half months roughly was a substantial gain.
People noticed it.
6 years

How do you know heavy cream won't cause you to gain weight?
Seems you have a defeatist attitude going into this gain thing.
All you can do is try and see what happens.
6 years

Like nate said don't over do it at first because your body isn't used to it. You need to start slow with the heavy cream and build up to it.
Snacking more in between meals or eating larger portions at meal time always helps too.
I would have no idea about what your wife notices.
6 years

Just remember weight gain takes a while its not an overnight thing It might be a month before you see any tangible weight gain that actually sticks.
The main thing is keep to your plan and don't give up.
You might get discouraged and think its not working Just don't give up.
6 years

projectpolemics:
My wife hasn't graduated to cream yet...but I just discovered she's been stocking milk in our fridge.

Not just any milk but extra-fat milk, heavier than regular whole milk. She likes to drink it with peaches and strawberries...

now that I think about it, very suggestive fruits for a woman.

Last night she demolished an entire bunch of huge ripe grapes the size of golf balls right off the vine.
I think I ended up marrying the female reincarnation of Bacchus...

I didn't know extra-fat milk existed.
6 years

PROTIP: Add white sugar and salt to the heavy cream. Cheapest way to EXPLODE FAST.
6 years

After reading through this thread, it seems evident that there is a delayed weight gain after drinking heavy cream. My plan is to drink a pint of heavy cream every night before bed for 1-2 weeks. Anybody have any idea on how much I might gain on average?
5 years

Heavy cream has worked wonders for me
5 years

projectpolemics:
My wife hasn't graduated to cream yet...but I just discovered she's been stocking milk in our fridge.

Not just any milk but extra-fat milk, heavier than regular whole milk. She likes to drink it with peaches and strawberries...

now that I think about it, very suggestive fruits for a woman.

Last night she demolished an entire bunch of huge ripe grapes the size of golf balls right off the vine.
I think I ended up marrying the female reincarnation of Bacchus...

chubbynate:
I've eaten canned peaches with heavy cream before. If you add it to the juice it's pretty good. Half and half works good to.

Never thought to added it to peaches. Like Apple pie and ice cream.
5 years