forum  submission and domination

forced feminization3 months

I'm curious about how other people feel about this. As a male sub feedee, I'm very turned on by the idea of being forced to wear like lacy women's lingerie, while my feeder teases me about having bigger boobs than she does, for example. Maybe around the house I'm forbidden from wearing anything else, and my body becomes so bloated and soft that I'm androgynous anyway. It just becomes another way for my feeder to strip my identity and remind me that I'm their property to change as they please.

Yes, having a fat gal fatten me until I fit into her clothes & then beyond.

I like this idea for my partner! I love the idea of dressing him up in cute things like panties, stockings, lingerie... I like the idea of his butt and tummy filling those things out even more as he gains! He's not really effected by teasing, but the idea of teasing him about it and seeing him looking so adorable in girly things... I don't know why, but it's both adorable and hot!

forced feminization2 months

Definitely!Now I just need to find a partner lol

Feminization is definitely a part of my fantasy life. I like to imagine a dominant feeder incorporating estrogen along with my daily feeding. Maybe Iím aware of it, or maybe she or he is just sneaking it into my food ó either way, as I get fatter, my moobs turn into breasts, my hips widen, my muscle mass decreases, my body hair thins, my skin softens... Meanwhile, my feeder is working out like crazy, getting stronger and even more dominant while I become weaker and more helplessly submissive.

This is definitely something I'd be into.

i would love it to become a sbbw

forced feminization1 month

Cascadianjiggle:
Yes! Over the course of years of gaining and pure indulgence she would add small amounts of estorgen into my food without my knowledge so that my body would become far more feminine.

The lack of exercise and the naturally higher levels of estorgen produced by fat men would combine with the supplements to essentially transform me into an ssbbw.

She would slowly introduce things like make up, longer hair and feminine dress until it became so routine I didn't even notice the transition. Eventually she would completely assert her dominance over my weakened and engorged form and force me to live as a woman.

I would go in for laser hair removal for my face and body and have cosmetic surgery to enhance my already generous assets. At home she would force me to be naked or wear lingerie.

After a few years of life as an ssbbw, the estrogen combined with constant bombardment of mind-numbing pleasure would make me forget what life was like as a man.
nice