forum  general

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?2 months

Hi everyone,
Have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?

I discovered that I was attracted by BBW and gaining girls when I was 17 or so. Back then I felt ashamed about it. I didn't understood what it was. I have never really experienced feederism and wouldn't even have thought of telling a girl (although I'd love to be someone's feeder).
Now I'm 25 and I feel better about it because I know that if I'm interested by someone it's better to open myself. To live a good relationship you have to share your kinks with your partner. If she's not into it I'd look for the right person who shares the same fetish as I do and wouldn't engage myself in a long terms relationship.

I used to feel that way too when I was younger and single, gross and kinda weird.

Then I fell in love with a chubby woman who was confident, but a little awkward about her size. Making her proud and happy about her obesity "cured" me of my discomfort with loving big fat people!

It's actually gone the other way around...she and I enjoy it a little when her fatness makes other people uncomfortable now!

Since I am from African descent and that I came from a culture where bigger women weren't subject to bodyshaming (quite the opposite! : you can travel miles away before to fall on some Westernized city in my family's homeland or from some subcommunity from whenever which diaspora settled out of Africa where both elders and men in general practising bodyshaming against skinny women aren't a predominant demography) , I never considered my lust for them like something wrong. Most everybody in my entourage know my passion for women isn't a matter of "size norms" - norms which changes anyway almost every single five-ten years - and that I'm not a thin-centered freak : I can overtly flirt, chill and date ladies whenever they are slim, athletic, chubby, lesser fat even extremely obese (and further rarely speaking, skinny women) . Many of them don't give a care about it simply because there has nothing to even care : some, unlikely, find me weird - bordeline mad - because of this to the point one of them once said that he prefers see me becoming gay instead flirt with "out-of-shape" women because he find that digusting. Nowadays, the few oppossed to my likes has done to argue with me because first I am a quite good debater and I know how to destructure your entire raison d'etre in a couple of comments. Also, because I am not insecure about what I really want, own or appreciate : because if I act like a low-key, that would maybe meant there have something of doubtful and wrong about what I hide.
We live in a predatory society. Even in more pacific societies, there have this proverb from my family's homeland which say : "a tiger doesn't have to justify his Tiger-ness" .

I strongly deconsider, personallly speaking, the mainstream use of "fetish" for expressing this drawn towards fat women and gaining women : any form of whatever sexual or aethetical attachment is properly a fetish : this word bear a disgracious innuado when we talk about Macrophilia, letting to insinuate these have something uncanny and abnormal, to marginalize. This prejudice-biased way of thought about the women's beauty merely deserve to be rejected, especially by the F.A. community.

My own best girl friend - who's herself a hardcore-level foodie with obvious yet undecisive propensities to Feederism since she fantasize alot at the idea to getting very obese since long, but as so ambiguously speaking show off to be randomly drawn/revulsed simultaneously about her fear to lost her slimness from one part and the implications there were due overtime. Like I as often spoke in a few threads before - is aware about my leanings (without any specificity about it : she hate when I specifiy something, even when this is something she like) and even let me encouraged her both friendly - sometimes, substantially - at the time she once purpotedly sought to fatten up herself, with lesser to no success : to the point she was even willing to move on with me in a common apartment, to engage in a full-fledged Feeder/Feedee relationship with a guy she consider more like a little-brother-like figure rather a platonic affair just so that I can help her more proactively to achieve her goal.

A few of my female friends also noticed I have a tendency to compliment them more when they've gaining weight than when they lose it. And the list goes on and on.

@SahX Yes I'm sorry, bad choice of words. I should speak about attraction for large women.
It's interesting because there are a lot of countries, not only african countries, that still has different beauty standards. I believe in central america or philipines for exemple. I'd love to speed a couple of months there to see what people think about all this, especially about our slim/athletic standards that media are trying to sell us.

@projectpolemics Are you still dating that girl? I think it's awesome when you both enjoy the way she changed her body and how you interact now in society.

Are you still dating that girl? I think it's awesome when you both enjoy the way she changed her body and how you interact now in society.

I ended up marrying that girl and turning her into my fat princess! She eventually confessed her fantasy is to be the heaviest woman in Japan...
or at least as big as she can get.

I have far, far too many kinks to bother feeling ashamed of any one in particular. I'm not into any of the ones that turn most people off upon hearing it, so I view fetishes as "diversified sexual taste"

SuperPieGuy:
@SahX Yes I'm sorry, bad choice of words. I should speak about attraction for large women.
It's interesting because there are a lot of countries, not only african countries, that still has different beauty standards. I believe in central america or philipines for exemple. I'd love to speed a couple of months there to see what people think about all this, especially about our slim/athletic standards that media are trying to sell us.

@projectpolemics Are you still dating that girl? I think it's awesome when you both enjoy the way she changed her body and how you interact now in society.

Yea, indeed. smiley
Beauty standards were various throughout the world.

Are you still dating that girl? I think it's awesome when you both enjoy the way she changed her body and how you interact now in society.

projectpolemics:
I ended up marrying that girl and turning her into my fat princess! She eventually confessed her fantasy is to be the heaviest woman in Japan...
or at least as big as she can get.

I'm happy for you and wish you the best with your fat princess smiley I hope I'll find a girl like that some day!

Oftentimes I battle with odd feelings of shame in enjoyment of food, feeding, fat

Oftentimes I'm able to overcome them and express something accurate to my beliefs of food and fat.

people around me can take time to digest my suggestions, and behaviors, and people tuned into what is also in them will join in. I don't need to talk about it to live it with people! I'm definitely down to talk about it as well. We're people, and don't have to be one role

Some people just need exposure to an environment where food is not the enemy or something to control and they will arrive to the conclusion that food is a form of love if I allow a path to it and it's a feeling they want to grow.

If someone I don't know well has a challenge in their relationship with food, I don't want to force them into a way of thinking
1 page 1 of 3   loading