General

Have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?

I kinda am, since I get turned on by watching people eat themselfs to death without regret, but I dont give a shit, since its a secret, although I am sure my mom is kinda on to it, snooping through my internet history and such, good thing inkognito exists!
6 years

fatgrllvr:
I don't think attraction to fat women is a fetish, any more than attraction to thin women or women with big boobs is a fetish. It's just an orientation that probably dates back to our early childhood (really early, in my case) and may even be inborn.

I'm very much in agreement with this - you don't hear people saying they have a 'skinny fetish', even though in most of our societies these days, being average/overweight is probably more common than being thin!

People are only ashamed to have fat partners or be attracted to fat people because they've internalised a lifetime of society being ridiculously fatphobic. If you can make an effort to get over that, not only will you feel more confident in your preferences, you'll probably be a better partner as well. I can guarantee, nobody wants to be dating someone who's embarrassed to be seen in public with them.
6 years

Ashamed,, Not at all !!
Had always been curious about Feeder/Feedee
relationships. Over the past years I have realized
just how much I desire such a relationship.

Still looking for that special person.
6 years

Yeah, thus I haven't told anybody about my desire to get fat outside of fantasy feeder.
6 years