forum  general

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?2 months

I wouldn't say ashamed of my preference. It can be annoying when people say " you only go for girls cos they are fat".

Yeah I do love bigger women and i'm a proud FA. I also have two plus sized pinup girls inked on my lower arms. A fat mermaid on the left and a fat hillbilly girl on my right lower arm.

But i'm also body positive so I see beauty in all sizes. It is annoying when people from outside our community label you as a fetishist and a creep.

So I tell them I see beauty in all sizes to avoid being branded a creep and a fetishist.

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?2 months

Yeah, thus I haven't told anybody about my desire to get fat outside of fantasy feeder.

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?1 month

To be honest, I donít consider being an FA a fetish. Itís just a preference. I can see the appeal of all sizes of women, I just happen to find larger women extra appealing.

However, I donít tell many people about my preference because most people donít understand it and might think I was nuts. In the same way I donít talk about my other unusual interests unless I think they may be interested. An example would be my interest in cement dome homes. I like Ďem but most people think theyíre ugly. Oh well.

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?3 weeks

ChubbyTubby:
To be honest, I don�t consider being an FA a fetish. It�s just a preference. I can see the appeal of all sizes of women, I just happen to find larger women extra appealing.

However, I don�t tell many people about my preference because most people don�t understand it and might think I was nuts. In the same way I don�t talk about my other unusual interests unless I think they may be interested. An example would be my interest in cement dome homes. I like �em but most people think they�re ugly. Oh well.

well said smiley

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?3 weeks

Yes but here I can be myself
3 page 3 of 3   loading