forum  fat experiences

getting called fat girl?1 month

I've noticed that people don't hesitate to call me fat girl or tubby or piggy if they want to piss me off or if we're in a heated arguement. Girls that hate me will comment on my belly on Instagram and its likes, I like being this way but when they degrade me for my fat belly and being overweight it gets to me because they're right. And I know others look down on me for it. But it's too much of a turn on to stop doing. Anybody else had a similar experience?

To my knowledge, nobody has used my wife's fat in an argument. She may be huge and soft, but she's also really intimidating when she's angry...and she's usually correct!

But what's happened is people who aren't used to her size just can't help themselves!

One time, we were at a good friend's wedding. My wife met up with a bunch of lady friends who hadn't seen her in years. They were all really drunk (limitless wine!), literally surrounded my wife and started poking her belly and even squeezing her breasts. "Oh wow, you've turned into a giant marshmallow!" "Hey!" the ladies said to me. "Are you sure you can handle this much woman?" My wife thought it was pretty funny.
I secretly thought it was so sexy I could die!
x____________x

The other time was with my wife's friends too. We were at a beach party, and all of them had really young daughters who just surrounded her while she was eating, and started jiggling her all over and literally just exploring my wife's body. She was laughing with them the whole time! I don't think any of them had actually ever met someone as fat as her!

If being a fat girl IS what and who you ARE, let the snide remarks just roll off your back!

This is a tough thing sometimes because we live in a fatphobic society and kink can't undo the consequences of that sometimes (of course it's easier to avoid people like that as you age when everyone starts putting it on!) Just know that you have value as a person not just as a fetish as well! Some women come to this community because they feel like it's the only way they'll be valued but you are inherently valuable as a human being and kink should always be about good fun. Sorry if I went on a ramble there just got me rolling

Some people have started implying or even calling my bf fat to my face, but they stopped when I said, "You're right, he is a fat little thing," but I wink and smile. When they have said something to his face in front of me, I parted his belly and said, "That's right. He's been so good." The most blatant was my cousin who complained about his weight. And I said, "If I didn't want him that way, I wouldn't have fattened him in the first place. And you're getting plenty plump yourself. So...glass houses."

TheWhipHand:
Some people have started implying or even calling my bf fat to my face, but they stopped when I said, "You're right, he is a fat little thing," but I wink and smile. When they have said something to his face in front of me, I parted his belly and said, "That's right. He's been so good." The most blatant was my cousin who complained about his weight. And I said, "If I didn't want him that way, I wouldn't have fattened him in the first place. And you're getting plenty plump yourself. So...glass houses."

Great responses! Kinda takes the wind out of their sails when you turn their insult into a compliment. Iím sure it makes your bf feel better too.

getting called fat girl?2 weeks

FatKaity:
I've noticed that people don't hesitate to call me fat girl or tubby or piggy if they want to piss me off or if we're in a heated arguement. Girls that hate me will comment on my belly on Instagram and its likes, I like being this way but when they degrade me for my fat belly and being overweight it gets to me because they're right. And I know others look down on me for it. But it's too much of a turn on to stop doing. Anybody else had a similar experience?

Just ignore anybody other than yourself and your SigO. Only your own opinions of yourself matter so enjoy it.