Fat experiences

Getting called fat girl?

If being a fat girl IS what and who you ARE, let the snide remarks just roll off your back!
6 years

Getting called fat girl?

Some people have started implying or even calling my bf fat to my face, but they stopped when I said, "You're right, he is a fat little thing," but I wink and smile. When they have said something to his face in front of me, I parted his belly and said, "That's right. He's been so good." The most blatant was my cousin who complained about his weight. And I said, "If I didn't want him that way, I wouldn't have fattened him in the first place. And you're getting plenty plump yourself. So...glass houses."
6 years

Getting called fat girl?

TheWhipHand:
Some people have started implying or even calling my bf fat to my face, but they stopped when I said, "You're right, he is a fat little thing," but I wink and smile. When they have said something to his face in front of me, I parted his belly and said, "That's right. He's been so good." The most blatant was my cousin who complained about his weight. And I said, "If I didn't want him that way, I wouldn't have fattened him in the first place. And you're getting plenty plump yourself. So...glass houses."

Great responses! Kinda takes the wind out of their sails when you turn their insult into a compliment. I’m sure it makes your bf feel better too.
6 years

Getting called fat girl?

FatKaity:
I've noticed that people don't hesitate to call me fat girl or tubby or piggy if they want to piss me off or if we're in a heated arguement. Girls that hate me will comment on my belly on Instagram and its likes, I like being this way but when they degrade me for my fat belly and being overweight it gets to me because they're right. And I know others look down on me for it. But it's too much of a turn on to stop doing. Anybody else had a similar experience?

Just ignore anybody other than yourself and your SigO. Only your own opinions of yourself matter so enjoy it.
6 years