Gaining

What about natural appetite stimulants?

I don't know. I guess I like the process more - letting his appetite get the better of him and I would be cautious if you do indeed go for one of these stimulants.
6 years

If you stuff yourself regularly - really stuff yourself past the point of feeling full, almost to the point of pain - and do that regularly over a period of time, you will find your stomach capacity will grow. You will stretch out your stomach.

At this point, my capacity is such that I become hungry very easily, stimulants aren't necessary.

I would caution anyone at consuming any kind of drug or chemical if you don't have a good understanding of the long term effects of it.

My feeder has, year ago, made some herbal appetite stimulants (teas and things), which at the time I may have thought were working, but very well could have been just the suggestion (psychosomatic)? But stretching out your stomach really does work.
6 years

There always seem to be this idea that there is some magic pill to make you get fat or to make you eat more.
In order to gain you have to eat more and it takes effort on your part to gain.
If you aren't willing to commit to it then you shouldn't gain.
6 years

You are a semi buffed out skinny guy Kkt and I am an obese woman who used to be a gainer that started off skinny. So who would you take advice from if you wanted to gain?

We can agree to disagree and I am good with that.
If there were a supplement that actually worked well don't you think you would have found it in an online search?
Also wouldn't it be a well known thing in the gaining community?
6 years

Fenugreek capsules seem to work.
6 years

I actually found this thing on walmart called eat more
www.walmart.com/ip/Eatmor-Appetite-Stimulant-and-Weight-Gain-Pills/877762702
Theyre these little green pills and I remember someone in chat saying the active ingredient is something from a flower or something, idk, it might all be false.
BUT
I doubled the dosage one night because I usually take higher dosages for different things and these 4 pills were doing minuscule things for me. I took 8, started out barely hungry, an hour went by before I stood up again, but when I did I nearly doubled back down in hunger. They may not be the most cost efficient little things, but I think that double dosage definitely helped me out
6 years

This may not be the easy answer you are looking for but Giantjay has the answer on the button.

1. Stuff past being full and then some more for a week.
2. After continued stuffing and when you don’t feel like you can eat some more....start drinking your calories. Milkshakes, then milk and even water for another week or longer.
3. Continue eating and realize you don’t really get full anymore, you might even have hunger pangs at this stage and start always thinking of your next meal.
4. At this point your stomach is stretched out and needs more and. ORW food to be satisfied.
5. You will gain and continue to gain.
6. You are now trained to eat and act like a fatter person.
7. Soon your skinny self will be a thing of the past and you will become fatter every year until all of your friends and family refer to you as Fat.

Tell me if anyone can relate to this course of action?
4 years