forum  weightgain

survey for all who desire to gain a significant amount of weight.3 weeks

For all those who desire to gain a significant amount of weight (or who, in the past, intentionally gained a lot of weight):

How did this desire develop in the first place?

1. Did you always desire to be fat, as far as you can remember?

2. Did your desire appear suddenly, or in a relatively short period of time?

3. Did your desire grow slowly, from trying out a little extra weight, liking it, and going for the next "step"?

4. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, hated it, and later grew to accept it?

5. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, and liked it or at least had mixed feelings about it?

6. something else?

curiousv:
For all those who desire to gain a significant amount of weight (or who, in the past, intentionally gained a lot of weight):

1. Did you always desire to be fat, as far as you can remember? Always liked fat- played being fat as kid. Desire to become fat myself came later.

Sort of.

3. Did your desire grow slowly, from trying out a little extra weight, liking it, and going for the next "step"?
Not like that. I just like fat too much to not always want more.

4. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, hated it, and later grew to accept it?
No. Always loved fat. Acquired some. Liked it and got real hungry.

5. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, and liked it or at least had mixed feelings about it?
Sort of but no. Every fattening I've done has been intentional. The more I noticed my fattening the more I like it.

6. something else?
Nope, I just like fat.

1 for me. Watching cartoons with weight gain when I was young pretty much set me on this path.

Number 1. I have always had a fascination with fat, being fat and the joy of seeing overweight/fat women/girls. I was overweight as an adolescent and teen-ager. Gained in college, lost weight, kept it off for a long time (twenty five years in military reserves). I have been gaining since I retired from the reserves in 2013, I have gone from 207 to 230 lbs. I have a waist of 47 inches and 44 around my butt. I am enjoying it.

curiousv:

Always always been obsessed with it. I was the child who would put pillows up my top to look bigger.

Yes as I used to be very very slim so my appetite grew as I gained.

No because once I started I couldn't stop

No

Yes, gained unintentionally and loved it. Once I realised nobody actually cared and the world didn't end because I gained weight I couldn't stop.

6. something else?

Nope

Iíve gained 120 lbs in the past year-and-a-half, so I feel qualified to answer. smiley

Definitely not, I think prior to discovering my preference for bigger/curvier women, I was as fat-phobic as most of the general population. Once I discovered it in adolescence this obviously all changed.

It followed right behind my discovery of fat admirer culture; itís hard to know how intertwined my personal desire to gain is with it being a turn-on in others, but they definitely went hand-in-hand

I was really skinny, underweight in fact, for most of my adolescence, so gaining was truly just a fantasy for a long time. Only recently have I had the resources and lifestyle (college student) to actually follow through with it, and Iíve been enjoying it ever since

Fat as a kid, overweight as a teen, borderline during twenties and went obese in thirties [429 lb].

Just sort of accepted it as never really been anything else. After getting to thirty gave up caring and sort of ballooned up in few short years.

curiousv:

No, I always loved fat and thought fat people were sexy, but I was skinny into my 30s.

My desire was inspired by my partner, who became my feeder. If she hadn't thought my getting fat was sexy, I don't know if it ever would have occurred to me? But she definitely was the motivator, and then I discovered how pleasurable it could be.

Sort of - I initially gained a small amount slowly over a period of time.

I gained unintentionally - just getting older, slower metabolism, getting more sedentary, not exercising, and all that. I wouldn't say that I hated it, but my knee-jerk reaction was that I should lose it - just because, even as a FA, I think that societal "norm" was burned into my brain. It was my partner who said, "Why? It's sexy, keep going!"

survey for all who desire to gain a significant amount of weight.2 weeks

curiousv:

Yes, I always remember being interested and wanting to be like the fat characters I saw on tv or read in books, and wanted to eat as much as I could to get as big as them, as soon as possible.

I always wanted to be really fat, but actually confronting the desire and deciding to go through with with was complicated. And long,

The first time I tried gaining, I gained about 30 lbs, but found that mentally I wasn't ready - I wasn't quite used to seeing my body change and didn't really embrace some of the prices that came with it (shortness of breath, fat not necessarily going to places on me that I envisioned it, and having for the first time to deal with people becoming a bit more rude while I started to grow bigger.

No, as mentioned it was intentional, but then I stopped and lost the weight.[/quote]

It's when I managed to get myself into a situation where I can work part time and support myself and my desire to gain that I really thought about it and went through with gaining a lot of weight.

curiousv:

I gained a little after an injury forced me to quit working out. Maybe a month into no activity I noticed I had grown a little belly. My food baby! I loved it. I would look in the mirror poking and squishing this new softness. Then I would gorge myself to maximum fullness to see how that would change my belly. All the softness pushed down under this rock of food packed on top. Watching the softness jiggle, seeing it pushed down, feeling too full to move but loving the feel of my fat sway...70 pounds later and I'm still going!!!

curiousv:

It was this one. Iíd been attracted to fat girls ever since I started liking girls, and Iíd always been a little chubby, myself, but I started developing this obsession with gaining weight, or specifically *being fattened up by a partner* in my early 20s. Iím not really sure what the trigger was, but that was around the time I realized I wanted that for myself, and then began courting feeders online.
1 page 1 of 2   loading