forum  lifestyle tips

explaining the food2 months

I'm planning a huge stuffing session for my birthday next month, namely buying a cake from my favorite bakery to gobble down all at once! The difficult part is that I'll soon have to explain to my friend I'm living with now why my dearest and I are buying a second cake in addition to the one we're getting for the party... She already knows about feedism and that I'm happy being fat, okay with weight gain and eating everything I want, but she doesn't know about stuffing. She's the one who drives for us right now though, so the explaining will have to come... This is guaranteed to be severely awkward, but that cookies and cream cake will be absolutely worth it!

Any tips on how to tell her and possibly prepare for concern? I know she worries about the money side of things on our end too, so that'll probably come up as well--how much my love and I spend on food. :&apossmiley

Just stress the need of such things. It's your part you're the special girl you shouldn't be deprived just be a spoiled bitch she'll understand and you'll forget all about this once you have your treats

Nice!

explaining the food3 weeks

I'm probably a little late to the party now (no pun intended haha), but if she already knows about the feedism side of you, I would think the stuffing would be a fairly logical add on. I mean, it kind of goes with it, even though it's distinctly separate. Lots of "regular" people stuff themselves on certain occasions, such as Thanksgiving or even other special events, like birthdays, weddings, or just because it's they were out having fun on the weekend and overdid it. Granted most of those are accidental stuffings where as Thanksgiving, it's kind of expected of everyone LOL

So if it hasn't already happened, I'd say don't overthink it and don't stress too much about it. Granted I don't know this friend, but with what she already knows about you two, this probably won't surprise her too much or be too hard for her to comprehend.

If it has already happened, how did it go?

explaining the food3 weeks

SweetLittleTreat:
I'm planning a huge stuffing session for my birthday next month, namely buying a cake from my favorite bakery to gobble down all at once! The difficult part is that I'll soon have to explain to my friend I'm living with now why my dearest and I are buying a second cake in addition to the one we're getting for the party... She already knows about feedism and that I'm happy being fat, okay with weight gain and eating everything I want, but she doesn't know about stuffing. She's the one who drives for us right now though, so the explaining will have to come... This is guaranteed to be severely awkward, but that cookies and cream cake will be absolutely worth it!

Any tips on how to tell her and possibly prepare for concern? I know she worries about the money side of things on our end too, so that'll probably come up as well--how much my love and I spend on food. :&apossmiley

Happy BD! How it was?