Lifestyle tips

Explaining the food

Just stress the need of such things. It's your part you're the special girl you shouldn't be deprived just be a spoiled bitch she'll understand and you'll forget all about this once you have your treats
6 years

Explaining the food

I'm probably a little late to the party now (no pun intended haha), but if she already knows about the feedism side of you, I would think the stuffing would be a fairly logical add on. I mean, it kind of goes with it, even though it's distinctly separate. Lots of "regular" people stuff themselves on certain occasions, such as Thanksgiving or even other special events, like birthdays, weddings, or just because it's they were out having fun on the weekend and overdid it. Granted most of those are accidental stuffings where as Thanksgiving, it's kind of expected of everyone LOL

So if it hasn't already happened, I'd say don't overthink it and don't stress too much about it. Granted I don't know this friend, but with what she already knows about you two, this probably won't surprise her too much or be too hard for her to comprehend.

If it has already happened, how did it go?
6 years