forum  events

uk plus size party!3 weeks

For the first time ever, CLUB INDULGE are holding a PLUS SIZE PARTY WEEKEND!!

At any Indulge event, we aim to let you have a great time in a fun, friendly atmosphere and this is no exception! We're laying on some Indulge classics, and you can explore the local area with Bournemouth beach on the doorstep!

FRIDAY
Registration & Fizz reception
Collect your goodie bags and meet & mingle in the bar with a free glass of bubbles before grabbing dinner.

Speed Date
A great way for everyone to meet new people and make new friends. Great for newbies and anyone who wants to get to know us better!

Karaoke & club night - 1am
Does what it says on the tin

SATURDAY

Ladies Clothes Swap Morning
Bring unwanted clothes, shoes and accessories and swap them for free with fellow guests! A ladies only event.

Club Tropicana Pool Party!!!
We'll be taking over the hotel pool, putting on some tunes, and letting loose with our tropical themed pool party!

Club night - 1am
A great old fashioned club night, just like what we're good at!

SUNDAY

Farewell Entertianment TBC
Sunday Lunch - 1pm - 2pm

We have a wide variety of packages to sut every budget, so take a look at our website to choose which one would suit you - www.club-indulge.co.uk/big-weekender

uk plus size party!3 weeks

Got my ticket smiley

uk plus size party!2 weeks

Interesting.

uk plus size party!2 weeks

Well Miranda if your previous events are anything to go on, I'm sure this'll be a hit. Wishing you all the best of luck in it running smoothly!

uk plus size party!3 days

I recently was at the party. It was grandiose and the park picked up simply gorgeous. If you have not decided on the venue yet, then you should go here. Everything was beautifully decorated there. This area allows you to organize any event at the highest level