Gaining

A japanese term: "shiawase-butori"

Teach me your ways!
6 years

I have to agree. It’s been my experience that women naturally plump when they’re happy, you treat them right, and they know it’s okay if they do - unless they are super dedicated to staying skinny, but even that can wane over time.
6 years

She looks happy as a lark in the after photo smiley Treating your lady right and appreciating her softness, if that applies, is the key to helping her lover herself at any weight.
6 years

Reminds me of the old "FattenUp" website, the very first fat positive website I ever saw when I started exploring the internet looking for other guys that liked fat girls. It was started by a guy who's girl started gaining weight and he liked it. He found her more and more attractive the fatter she got and wondered if there were any other guys like him. The site was originally just pictures of her as she gained but kind of grew into a place for all of FAs to interact. It's been gone for many years now. Anyone out there remember that site and that beautiful purple bikini she had and looked so good in?

She was a very happy girl, which is why these photos remind me of her and that site.
6 years

ChubbyHubby:
Reminds me of the old "FattenUp" website, the very first fat positive website I ever saw when I started exploring the internet looking for other guys that liked fat girls. It was started by a guy who's girl started gaining weight and he liked it. He found her more and more attractive the fatter she got and wondered if there were any other guys like him. The site was originally just pictures of her as she gained but kind of grew into a place for all of FAs to interact. It's been gone for many years now. Anyone out there remember that site and that beautiful purple bikini she had and looked so good in?

She was a very happy girl, which is why these photos remind me of her and that site.

I don't seem to remember that one, but I do remember something called Fat Girlfriends, probably from about 15 years ago. If memory serves was started by a guy somewhere in the Northeastern U.S. whose girlfriend plumped up nicely in just a few short years. It was a generally positive community of folks who supported confidence in their ladies.
6 years

ChubbyHubby:

HappyBigBoy:
I don't seem to remember that one, but I do remember something called Fat Girlfriends, probably from about 15 years ago. If memory serves was started by a guy somewhere in the Northeastern U.S. whose girlfriend plumped up nicely in just a few short years. It was a generally positive community of folks who supported confidence in their ladies.

Oh yes, THAT is the one I'm thinking of. Fat Girlfriends. FattenUp was a different site I found around the same time but a little later. Fat Girlfriends is the correct name and description. Thank you.
6 years