Extreme obesity

Body fat mass- discovery!

fatgrllvr:
Speaking as a lover of girl fat, this information is very hot. Imagine how delicious a fat girl would be!

Very, VERY delicious!
6 years

projectpolemics:
Did you know that a market-worthy pig usually maxes out before 25% body fat?
The blue whale, the fattest whale by proportion, averages 35% fat?

That matches up to a chubby man, or a curvy woman.
Fatter humans get way more than that!
I don't know the up-to-date info, but my bride is somewhere around 60-70 percent.
TWO THIRDS of her is just pure sheer ladyblubber!
In a sense, she's literally a happy mass of lard!

Calling a fat lady or gentleman a pig or a whale...
is actually an UNDERSTATEMENT.
Fatties-
You're not fat, so much as fat is you!

A very interesting perspective. Thank you for sharing that. I am very fascinated by numbers in general and have always calculated people's body fat ratio or percentage right along with pounds gained and overall weight. I love it when girls hit 50% fat (1/2 their body is fat) and even more if they pass 67% meaning 2/3 of their body is extra fat. I also find amusement in certain weights that are numerical patterns, like 248, 369, 234, 345, 222, 333 and many others. I have no idea if that's normal or not with others but I never thought about comparing a fattened human to an animal fattened for market. Very interesting perspective, and sure to delight those that are into being pigs and such. Understatement is right!

It might be interesting to look at other animals that are fat, such as a hibernating bears and sea lions or otters or one of those type of creatures. Obviously they aren't fattened for market but I think it's sea otters that are like 50% fat which is why sharks like them so much. If it wasn't so late, I would double check before posting, but it's late.
6 years

fatgrllvr:
I think seals and sea lions are the mammals sharks love to eat rather than sea otters - they're the ones with the blubber, which is why sharks prefer them. I can certainly relate to that!

Seals! Yes. I figured someone who was a little more coherent would correct me LOL Thank you. I can definitely relate too. I can still hear the narrator in my head saying, "...their bodies are 50% fat..." and I was like wow, they must be tasty to those sharks except I don't think sharks do much chewing, so how much "flavor" is there really? Sometimes I wonder if I have a slight vore streak in me because I always think of fat girls as being "tasty", "delicious" and other food related compliments.
6 years

projectpolemics:

Man, falling in love with another pervert is BEAUTIFUL

That just became my newest goal. Thank you.
6 years

Every mother should be so blessed LOL If I had a daughter that married a man who took good care of her, kept her VERY well fed, and she blossomed into a nice, big, fat, but most importantly, VERY HAPPY woman, I'd be a proud Daddy.
6 years