Gaining

75 lbs in 1 year?

A gal I knew, got badly dumped by her bf, causing her to go in a bad depression & went from 170 to 280 in just 9 months(no pregnancy).
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

Nope, I wouldn't recommend it. Although she was gaining about 12 pounds a month & you only want to try to do half of that.
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

I've personally gained close to 70 lbs in 14 months without trying. So if you try to intentionally gain, most definitely could gain more.
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

daj462:
A gal I knew, got badly dumped by her bf, causing her to go in a bad depression & went from 170 to 280 in just 9 months(no pregnancy).

Awarallday:
So I should just get depressed? Lol.
Well I�m a pretty happy guy sooo haha

Depression is not something you want to wish on yourself or anyone. Stuff yourself and be happy about it.
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

It's definitely possible. That's only 1.5 pounds a week, or a couple ounces a day. I've seen claims that 3500 excess calories roughly corresponds to gaining a pound. If that's true (or close to the truth), in order to hit 1.5 pounds a week, you would need a little over 5000 excess calories a week. That's maybe 750 excess calories a day. You can get there by eating until you're full on a regular basis and then scarfing down a few extra sweets before bed.

I personally gained 75 pounds in about 15 months once. Shortening that to 12 months should be quite possible, especially if you already have a love for food.
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

When I was in my tween years, my mom gained a little over 100 pounds in a years time. At the time, I hadn't discovered my interest in WG yet and I have no memory of even noticing her gain, but I remember overhearing her say it after the fact and for some reason it stuck with me - apparently for future reference. Interestingly enough, around the same general time in life, it was my dad commenting about my younger sister being a bit chubby that is my first recollection of noticing and liking chubby girls. She was only 16 pounds overweight at the time, but she would have been 3rd or 4th grade for her, so definitely enough to notice if you look, which I did out of curiosity. She was in a one piece bathing suit at the time and I had never really noticed her body before but I did then and instantly loved the softness, roundness, curvy fullness of it. Always took note of it after that and started to see her as a girl and not just my sister.

Anyway, getting back on topic, I do remember calculating my mom's comment out to 2 pounds a week for a year, and wondering if that was normal or if it was a lot or not.
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

pdt:
It is a lot, but it�s also not that hard to do. Even if the only meal you go super hard on is dinner, if that�s an everyday occurance, it adds up.

My record was gaining 5 lbs in a week, although I�m sure a lot of that was water, as I was as having some bloating issues at the time.

I agree, it does add up and she certainly wasn't trying. My personal record, that I'm aware of, is 7 pounds in one week. It was over Thanksgiving and was spent with a girl I was dating at the time who was pretty much a feeder without knowing anything about this kink. She took great pride in those 7 pounds (much to my surprise) and promised to beat it in the future - also to my surprise, and I don't doubt she would have tried and succeeded if we had gotten married. She would have married me if I had asked and sometimes I wonder if I should have. She was an amazing girl in so many ways.
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

80lbs in a month???
I would like to see proof of that.
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

I gained 28 pounds in 27 days. You CAN gain that much that fast. The question is whether you WANT to. By gaining that much weight that quickly, you will likely remove the option to lose the weight. It's not that you won't be ABLE to, it's just that if you gain like fifty pounds in two months, the idea of losing THAT MUCH weight will be so discouraging that you won't want to do it!
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

This summer I binged while alone at our home in the mountains. I gained five pounds in two and half days of large meals and snacking. I kept it on for several weeks.
I'm down a few pounds now, though.
6 years