Story authors

When should i end it?

So im writing my first FA story right now and I'm conflicted, on the one hand I've fallen in love with the characters and dynamic of their relationships so I just want to keep writing, on the other I don't want to ruin those very same things by getting carried away and writing until the story is pointless. Anyone else had a similar dilemma? If so, what was the conclusion you came to?
6 years

When should i end it?

it would be great if the story went until she got so fat that it went to a ton or more
6 years

When should i end it?

i say go slow and keep it interesting. there are a lot of great stories on here and they take their time and deal with details and write well. As long as its interesting keep going.
its hard to keep from writing into a corner.
you might read other stories of a similar lengh as your and see what they did.
I look forward to reading!!
6 years

When should i end it?

Thanks for both of your feedback guys. Lilly definitely won't stop growing anytime soon I promise haha. I guess sometimes the problem I run across is the feeling that I am going to keep rehashing the same scenes over and over again, I guess that's where my job as a creative writer should come in haha.
6 years

When should i end it?

RVGleason:
hahaha you got a legitimate belly laugh out of me with that one. Very insightful.
6 years

When should i end it?

Consider writing short vignettes with the same characters...different scenes, different plots....to keep the characters fresh as well as deepening them, making them more real to the reader.

Experiment...put them on a sailboat, a cruise, visit to a doctor's office, shopping for clothes, attending a cooking class....god forbid, making love....accommodating as the other body changes.

That's what's magic about witing uncensored fiction...you can take your characters anywhere and record them exploring your deepest and/or most intense fantasy
6 years

When should i end it?

There a couple of stories on here where writers ask for ideas for future chapters. That's a double edged sword. you might get stupid feedback that doesnt fit in the story Or it might be discouraging if no one weighs in with ideas.

It seems to me that stories that have sudden extreme weight gain end too soon. some in one chapter. The more realistic the gains the longer and more interesting it flows. and it can be drawn out longer.

There are many situations you can place the characters. Keep it real. and not too extreme. and once someone is immobile the story is just about over.

I really look forward to your story.
6 years

When should i end it?

Built4com4t:
Consider writing short vignettes with the same characters...different scenes, different plots....to keep the characters fresh as well as deepening them, making them more real to the reader.

Experiment...put them on a sailboat, a cruise, visit to a doctor's office, shopping for clothes, attending a cooking class....god forbid, making love....accommodating as the other body changes.

Thank you for this, that makes a lot of sense, I think that would really help me to break out of the feeling of rehashing the same scenes.
6 years

When should i end it?

I have two pieces of advice:
1) do anything Built says, because he’s among a very tiny group of weight gain writers who is consistently excellent year after year; and
2) read lots, and then analyse the ones you like so you can figure out why you like them.

Oh, yeah. And then just keep writing, 😁
6 years