General

"i love fat women" t-shirt question

That's a great question. I'm curious too. I'm curious what guys would wear that. I don't generally ware clothes with words on them so I really can't say.

On a similar but different note, ever see pickup trucks with slogans like "No fat chicks or it'll scrape" or "No fat chicks allowed"? Kind of pisses me off when I see that. I thought about making something saying "Big truck for my big girls" or "Big girls welcome, this truck can handle 'em". Something like that.
6 years

Maybe I have an idea of what to wear: my avatar shows it. It's a joke on Fisherman's friend eucalyptus and mint pastilles. Their ad once said: "if they're too strong then you're too weak."
The original logo shows the ship in a healthy position on sea.
"Fisherman's girlfriend" though shows the ship sinking from astern. Saying: "If she's too big then you're too weak". Translates to some even without knowing the original ad. Kinda subtle. But I don't wanna go down below to that "no skinny chicks" shit myself. Although that really pisses me off, too.
6 years

fatgrllvr:
I like your avatar - good one.

I don't want to put down skinny chicks either - that's as bad as putting down fat ones. I'd rather just say something positive about the fatties. (In my world, "fatty" is a compliment.)[/quote]

It's not putting skinny chicks down. The joke is on the male, complaining about her weight. More correct, the translation should be: "If she's too heavy, you're too weak"
6 years