Fat experiences

Reactions from people

Strange question: Do some of the people onbthis site enjoy getting negative reactions to their weight status? I have a friend who confided in me that she enjoys when women make comments under their breath to indicate that they are disgusted by her size.
6 years

Reactions from people

OhBoyOboy:
Totally. But only from women. When men do it they can expect a pretty severe negative reaction.

Ran into woman I knew at a football game, who expressed shock at my weight gain.

"How much have you gained??" she asked.

"Thirty three pounds." I opened my coat to show her and she laughed and said "Looks more like 50!"

Got an email from a woman I used to talk to on line almost every day and whom I hadn't corresponded with in years.

We exchanged pics.

"You're still fat!" she replied.

Loved it, loved it...I could go on but you get the point. smiley
I'm like that as well and if people who I had known in highschool saw me today, they would be surprised because not only did I stop growing at 5'3, but I also continued to grow outward.
6 years

Reactions from people

Totalobesity:
I know I do. Love teasing and humiliation so having people react to my size is a plus in my book.
I enjoy teasing that points to my size as well. I'm not sure why. When I was an adolescent, I imagined being enormous as people would walk by considering me a slob. I'm very weird I know.
6 years

Reactions from people

Read my story. The negative looks and comments are parts of the whole enjoyable experience of being obese.
6 years

Reactions from people

Read my story. The negative looks and comments are parts of the whole enjoyable experience of being obese.
6 years

Reactions from people

EXtremeS:
I'm still having a lot of problems with this. I started out really thin, and in a short period gotten a bit chubby. It's not much but certainly noticeable. I love the comments from people I'm not really close to asking what have i been eating, they make my day, but the comments and teasing from my close friends and their concerns over my sudden weight are really unbearable. They aren't mean comments, but they still get to me and really making me reluctant to continue gaining

Ive had the same feeling. Comments from random people and certain friends are great, but close family or friends make me uncomfortable.
6 years