Extreme obesity

Any other people really into the idea of a world where obesity is normalized and encouraged?

While there is a strong current promoting healthy eating and fitness, the general trend in the US is promoting a life where you shop online on Amazon, even buy your groceries online, camp out at night binging Netflix, office jobs where most of our citizens are completely sedentary their entire day and night.

Even walking through a brick-and-mortar store for your goods is passé.

The body-acceptance/positivity movement has gone mainstream with all big box department stores now selling trendy plus-size clothes one could only find at stores like Lane Bryant or Catherine's in the past.

I see obesity only becoming more normalized in the years to come.
4 years

Any other people really into the idea of a world where obesity is normalized and encouraged?

Part of feels like if obesity were normalized, there would still be people who wanted to become abnormally fat (and people who would be turned on by this).

Imagine a society where nobody blinked an eye at 250 pound women and 300 pound men, noticeably fatter was not so common but not discriminated against. Now imagine that your sexuality drove you to stand out for being fat? How hard and fast might you gain to reach that size?
4 years

Yes
4 years

It's one of my biggest fantasies, even though I am not fat nor want to gain.
I'v read two novels based on that premise: a fat woman magical travels to an altenative world where obesity is the ideal of beauty and health. One was 'Making it big' by L. Russel. I don't remenber the name of the other
4 years

JerseyHank:
I have a different view: If obesity were normalized and accepted by society, I would not find gaining weight to be nearly as erotic. The fact that I am getting fatter on purpose, and deliberately going against society’s expectations, is a major motivator and part of the turn on for me. That’s just me.

This 100%
3 years

We can all work to make this a reality, I remember a time not so long ago that I was too scared to stalk about this, but things are changing (and so am I).
Supporting artists representing the cause really gets people talking (Beth Ditto and Tess Holliday for example), and when things stop being taboo, they become normal.
OK, maybe a simplistic breakdown, but I think it makes sense.
3 years

ellabelly:
Honestly, no. Fat being taboo is kind of what gets me off.

That being said, I know full well that fatness is damaging to everyone, fat, thin, and in-between. I wish we could keep the taboo but ditch the discrimination.

Yeah, my word choice definitely wasn’t the best there. You put that much better.
3 years

ellabelly:
Honestly, no. Fat being taboo is kind of what gets me off.

That being said, I know full well that fatness is damaging to everyone, fat, thin, and in-between. I wish we could keep the taboo but ditch the discrimination.

PhoenixChimera:
Yeah, my word choice definitely wasn’t the best there. You put that much better.

ellabelly:
My, mistake. In that case, yea, normalize the heck out of getting huge smiley

Normalise me lol!
3 years
123   loading