Submission and domination

I love force feeding!!

It's so erotic and fun with the right person. I've force fed others and have been force fed and it's truly something everyone who thinks they'd enjoy should attempt.

Steve (fatlilboy@aol.com)
16 years

Force feeding

The Society of Janus is an impressive pedigree, for those of you less familiar with it... If you were doubting Obesus, El Engordador, it would be pretty easy to find out if he is who he says, since he's mentioned not only performances but websites and publications at various places across the site. I think you'll find he's the real deal.

If, on the other hand, you were making fun of the fakes who say ridiculously implausible things, then go for it. The ones who sound like you post did in that annoy me, though I know they shouldn't. Maybe I just have a low stupid tolerance.

J
16 years

Force feeding

OMG they're so cute they make my head explode into candy!!!
16 years

Force feeding

Power--both the giving and the use of it--is erotic. It isn't the only way to be erotic, but it's at the centre of SO many different fantasies, as pearlescent says above...
15 years

Force feeding

I've taken a few psychologically based classes and from what we've been studying I'd say, solely from the info in your posts Tiuka and I'm not saying I'm an expert, that you may have been neglected slightly around the ages of six months and eighteen months, which is the oral stage in which the mouth is the main pleasure center, haveing suffered neglect at these ages can cause trust issues.

But also conversly you may have been overindulged with attention at the same time owing to the fact that this can result in oral fixation, in relation to feeding, and being overly worried.

Also I think I would enjoy haveing a force-feeding expirience.
15 years