forum  stuffing

all day stuffing vs. one massive binge2 months

Pretty much what the topic states. Which is your preference when you plan out a great stuffing?

Personally I used to be a 'big binge' fan but recently I've found that trying to keep myself as close to full as possible through the day before one final big finish at dinner is not only more fun but makes for a much belly!

JekyllandHyde:
Pretty much what the topic states. Which is your preference when you plan out a great stuffing?

Personally I used to be a 'big binge' fan but recently I've found that trying to keep myself as close to full as possible through the day before one final big finish at dinner is not only more fun but makes for a much belly!

Honestly, and I beleive, and a lot of us will agree on this,that all-day stuffings are ideal but most have to settle for quick binges due to lack of time and/or money

I usually just do all day, ill eat a giant breakfast go to sleep, then lunch sleep, then dinner sleep

all day stuffing vs. one massive binge1 month

All day or weekend stuffing. I get full to quickly and can't finish all the calories I want to eat. All day, its just a constant eating. I gained five pounds in two and half days. I was really nice and bloated too!

all day stuffing vs. one massive binge1 month

I like to have one whole day binge: I eat as much as I can, until I feel like my stomach will burst if I even look at another thing to eat and then I let it settle, as I have... fun. Then when I feel I can again; I just start all over. I like to get so stuffed that I honestly feel that I can't move.

So My answer is both.

all day stuffing vs. one massive binge3 weeks

All Day Binge! But actually both.

Sometimes I like to not eat for a day and a half then hog out on everything I can get my hands on.

But I also greatly enjoy a whole day of eating myself stuffed on at least 3 meals.

When given the chance I do an all day feedings with my girlfriend, she hates feeling overly full. So by the end of the day, after cooking and feeding her several meals, snacks, and desserts her stomach is super heavy with all the contents inside her. Holy Fuck it's so hot.

Both but like mentioned it depends on time. Yesterday I was bloated and fat ALL day and it was WONDERFUL! smiley

All day stuffing for me. I can eat way more if i spread it out over an entire day.

All Day, but I don't usually have time for it. All Day puts on more pounds and gives me a better, more blissful feeling.

all day stuffing vs. one massive binge2 weeks

Both are fun but I really like extended stuffings. A big afternoon snack from McDonald's, sipping on a big drink or milkshake for a while, a bag of those little donuts, more liquid calories, a giant dinner with wine, more wine, a big dessert, finish off the bottle, relax and finally something to push me over the edge into bliss.

all day stuffing vs. one massive binge2 weeks

For me there is nothing more satisfying than a weekend long binge. Eating (or better yet, being fed) almost continuously from Friday evening until bedtime Sunday night. I especially like when the stuffing escalates toward the end, as my already full tummy is stuffed to the point where it feels ready to burst. When I was slimmer, the 5-7 pounds I could gain in a weekend were definitely visible. Now the change from beginning to end isn't as obvious. Although the weight gain can be the same (if not greater) it's a drop in the bucket added to my fatter frame.

all day stuffing vs. one massive binge5 days

All day stuffing. Easier to eat more food!
1 page 1 of 2   loading