forum  fat experiences

you know you're fat when...2 months

Recent gain has made it impossible to get my cell phone out of my jeans while driving or sitting as my gut so covers the pockets that I can't get my hand on my phone. This happening to anyone else?

No, but I look forward to that moment! smiley

Yes. That's why I keep mine on a belt clip. Unfortunately, that is also beginning to lose the battle of the bulge as my gut continues to spread.

you know you're fat when...2 weeks

When your pants waist measurement is greater than the length measurement by 10" or more.

jrm:
When your pants waist measurement is greater than the length measurement by 10" or more.

Damn, now I really feel fat- 50" waist, 29" length.

jrm:

growin guy:
Damn, now I really feel fat- 50" waist, 29" length.

Well you are fat! When the difference is 10" is about when I realized "damn I'm fat". Now I'm 46" waist and 32 length. I guess now we're just "fatter"

jrm:

What if it's double??? smiley

jrm:

giantjay:
What if it's double??? smiley

You win a prize!

Maybe that's a good indicator that you moved from BHM to SSBHM.

Double isn't that far off for me!

I'm 52" waist and 30" inseam.

when i put on a 2xl shirt and it's tight or when i can't zip up / button certain pants

when i can barely fit in some seats

when i stand next to someone and notice how much bigger i am than them

when i see a picture of me or look at myself in the mirror when i'm sitting down and realize how big i really am

and of course when i'm constantly struggling to fit through narrow spaces
1 page 1 of 2   loading