you know you're fat when...2 weeks

...the wife says: "You look like a fur seal"

...every moment you feel the fat on your stomach and ass
...all friends seem thinner than before

wantbefaat:
...the wife says: "You look like a fur seal"

My wife says I'm as sleek and fat as a harbour seal.

you know you're fat when...5 days

You know you are FAT when you have "Dun-Laps" syndrome when you are standing up and naked!

you know you're fat when...3 days

When a once loose shirt rips when you're trying to put it on smiley

You try to do a hike you haven't done in three years and can't finish.

You always have a bit more room after a meal regardless of the size.

Your lap gets warm when you sit down because your belly rests in it.

You sit down gingerly on flimsy looking chairs or benches.

Your whole body jiggles when you sit down.

Sitting on hard surfaces is more comfortable because of your fat ass.

Your heart increases from only going up two flights of stairs.

You get excited when you think of food.

You get so stuffed it makes breathing more difficult.

Bending over is more trouble than it's worth.

Your arms wobble when you're hammering something.

Your perception of what constitutes a fat person keeps going up.

You know you're really fat...
...when the doctor's visit is awkward.
Not for you at all. For the doctor!

You have to be the most obese patient they've ever seen! It's not every day someone waddles through their doors, so flabby their cheeks bounce with every footstep.
But the tests say you're in good health and you're very happy with your weight, despite being more than triple the normal size for someone your height and overflowing the doctor's office chair.
The doctor awkwardly struggles to convince you to lose weight, knowing you're not actually looking for encouragement to slim down, but encouragement to get a third helping of dessert.

...when friends and family members who kept worrying and telling you to lose weight actually stop commenting!
You kept growing and growing- it's clear you don't want their advice. But they love you, so they've just accepted the fact that you're happier and more comfortable being fat...
...even if they stare when you have trouble getting up from the dinner table XD

You know you're really fat when aspects of your life change in stages as you keep growing:

*You love riding on top during lovemaking, so you can rub your belly against your partner.
*Your belly hangs all the down to your partner and overflows around them. Too big to rub anymore. You're getting short of breath!
*Your fat body reaches all the way to the ground and rests on the floor. Too huge and heavy to ever get on top again!
*Your body is so swollen you can't even find your own genitals! You're at the tender mercies of your loving partner now!
*You can't even thrust from below now, your body is so heavy. You've become completely helpless in bed. All you can do is lie on the mattress (which isn't nearly as soft as you!) and jiggle as you beg for more!
*You realize your sex life has never been better!
You don't even have to DO anything, because your flab does all the work for you as you ripple like a stormy ocean!

*You outgrow your belts.
*You outgrow your pants and start destroying them with your thighs.
*You switch to tights and leggings.
*You outgrow clothing stores entirely, and have to buy everything online from specialty sites.
*You outgrow tights, and switch to elastic skirts.
*You start outgrowing your skirts. This one says 8XL! Why is it so tight around my belly now...?

You know you're REALLY fat when all of these things just feel like minor inconveniences to you. That's just the price you have to pay for getting massively obese, and it's a sacrifice you're willing to make because you feel WONDERFUL!

projectpolemics:
...when the doctor's visit is awkward.
Not for you at all. For the doctor!

You have to be the most obese patient they've ever seen! It's not every day someone waddles through their doors, so flabby their cheeks bounce with every footstep.
But the tests say you're in good health and you're very happy with your weight, despite being more than triple the normal size for someone your height and overflowing the doctor's office chair.
The doctor awkwardly struggles to convince you to lose weight, knowing you're not actually looking for encouragement to slim down, but encouragement to get a third helping of dessert.

...when friends and family members who kept worrying and telling you to lose weight actually stop commenting!
You kept growing and growing- it's clear you don't want their advice. But they love you, so they've just accepted the fact that you're happier and more comfortable being fat...
...even if they stare when you have trouble getting up from the dinner table XD

You know you're really fat when aspects of your life change in stages as you keep growing:

*You love riding on top during lovemaking, so you can rub your belly against your partner.
*Your belly hangs all the down to your partner and overflows around them. Too big to rub anymore. You're getting short of breath!
*Your fat body reaches all the way to the ground and rests on the floor. Too huge and heavy to ever get on top again!
*Your body is so swollen you can't even find your own genitals! You're at the tender mercies of your loving partner now!
*You can't even thrust from below now, your body is so heavy. You've become completely helpless in bed. All you can do is lie on the mattress (which isn't nearly as soft as you!) and jiggle as you beg for more!
*You realize your sex life has never been better!
You don't even have to DO anything, because your flab does all the work for you as you ripple like a stormy ocean!

*You outgrow your belts.
*You outgrow your pants and start destroying them with your thighs.
*You switch to tights and leggings.
*You outgrow clothing stores entirely, and have to buy everything online from specialty sites.
*You outgrow tights, and switch to elastic skirts.
*You start outgrowing your skirts. This one says 8XL! Why is it so tight around my belly now...?

You know you're REALLY fat when all of these things just feel like minor inconveniences to you. That's just the price you have to pay for getting massively obese, and it's a sacrifice you're willing to make because you feel WONDERFUL!

An absolute masterpiece. You described fat lovemaking perfectly.

When your belly jiggles, but it's just your phone stuck in your folds

Another thing I've noticed as I've gotten fatter is that when I would rest my phone on my belly, I used to be able to feel it vibrate, but I have to feel for it vibrating a notification before I really feel anything haha
2 page 2 of 2   loading