Fat experiences

You know you're fat when...

Yes. That's why I keep mine on a belt clip. Unfortunately, that is also beginning to lose the battle of the bulge as my gut continues to spread.
6 years

jrm:
When your pants waist measurement is greater than the length measurement by 10" or more.

Damn, now I really feel fat- 50" waist, 29" length.
6 years

jrm:
When your pants waist measurement is greater than the length measurement by 10" or more.

What if it's double??? smiley
6 years

Another thing I've noticed as I've gotten fatter is that when I would rest my phone on my belly, I used to be able to feel it vibrate, but I have to feel for it vibrating a notification before I really feel anything haha
6 years

You know your fat when almost every other guy posting pictures weighs less than you!
6 years

Your FUPA is so big, people don't notice you are walking around with a hard-on.

Literally just happened.
6 years

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.
6 years

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.
6 years

fatfarm:
When the uniform company has to come tell you that you�ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

fatterandfatter:
Do you have to wear the largest men's sizes now to fit your fat gut into? 😊

Not yet but everything is cut small and not for a girl. The pants that I have are 58” waist this is just to get over my hips and ass. Then I have a 54” belt that I out in and roll the wais band down like yoga pants. The only solution is to keep gaining and hope I can get my gut to grow and not my ass so I can fill my pants.
6 years

You know you're fat when you're sitting for hours with your elbow on the armrest and your plate on the table, only to remember, you're not sitting on a chair and that armrest is a huge roll of fat on your side and you have no table - that plate is sitting on top of your big gut!
6 years
123   loading