forum  fat experiences

you know you're fat when...3 weeks

Your FUPA is so big, people don't notice you are walking around with a hard-on.

Literally just happened.

you know you're fat when...2 weeks

When you get on an elevator with a bunch of thinner friends with lots of luggage, and they look at the weight limit sign with relief.

And you realize it would take nine of them to overload the elevator- but only three of you!

projectpolemics:
When you get on an elevator with a bunch of thinner friends with lots of luggage, and they look at the weight limit sign with relief.

And you realize it would take nine of them to overload the elevator- but only three of you!

I laughed out my entire life.

You've stuffed yourself fat on pizza, tugged up your jeans and heard the denim creak under the strain. Then you're so aroused you have to stuff in another piece.

It gets even better!
The buzzer goes off because the elevator's over the weight limit. You understand YOU are quite clearly the most massive thing on the elevator by a long shot!

But instead, one of your smaller friends volunteers to get off and met you downstairs.
That's fair enough. Your body is so huge you can't even see the stairs when you look down!

you know you're fat when...1 week

you know you're fat when...2 days

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

fatfarm:
When the uniform company has to come tell you that you�ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

Do you have to wear the largest men's sizes now to fit your fat gut into? 😊

fatfarm:
When the uniform company has to come tell you that you�ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

fatterandfatter:
Do you have to wear the largest men's sizes now to fit your fat gut into? 😊

Not yet but everything is cut small and not for a girl. The pants that I have are 58” waist this is just to get over my hips and ass. Then I have a 54” belt that I out in and roll the wais band down like yoga pants. The only solution is to keep gaining and hope I can get my gut to grow and not my ass so I can fill my pants.
3 page 3 of 5   loading