Fat experiences

You know you're fat when...

You know you're fat when you can't just sit down or lay down like everyone else. When you sit or lie down, you have to adjust all your flab rolls, arm hangs, and reposition your belly between your legs and your boobs or moobs to drape comfortably down your stomach
6 years

...When chairs with arms are the enemy. I went to get my eyebrows threaded at a new salon today, and had to squish in order to get into the chair! The armrests really dug into my fat. It was a normal sized chair, it just was not built to handle me! I'm starting to have similar issues at some restaurants.

...When your belly touches the edge of your desk when you're typing in a comfortable position.

...When your arms are in a resting position, your elbows touch your fat rolls.

...When you feel your belly resting soft and heavy in your lap, taking up space.

...When you have a hard time fitting your huge butt into many car seats. (I can usually wedge myself in, but I have to sit off center and part of my butt hangs off the side of the seat.)
6 years

gribner:
You know you're fat when you loose 40 lbs and NO ONE even notices

Or when you gain 40 lbs and no one notices.
6 years

When your mom buys you a fitbit for christmas 😂😂😂
6 years

You’ll get a nice cleavage when laying on your side in bed, and you’re male.
6 years

You stand in front of a mirror, and start shacking your fat stomach to see your progress. You then realize that your stomach is not the only thing that's moving. Everything else seems to be jiggling as well.

This is what happened to me today, as I was checking progress. I noticed my inside thighs were very sloppy and easy to get moving Ahh... the clear sign of a fattened feedee.

It dawns on me that I'm actully F.A.T.....
6 years

When you popped the button from your pants from last year...
6 years

You see yourself in a picture with someone who’s always been fat and now you’re the same size.
9 months

You see yourself in a picture with someone who’s always been fat and now you’re the same size.
9 months

When you can see your feet when you look down
9 months
123   loading